Reviews for of love and haircare
Mizu no Kenshi chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aw, it's so adorable! I loved the ending.
JunpeiJJ chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
i loved it! It was really cute!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I actually would like some follow up to this story. Loved the dialogue, how you wrote them and am probably going to have to add this to my favorite stories list. I'm gonna go check and see if you've got anything else on this pairing.
saccharine.rush chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
this is fatal attraction disguised in sarcastic flirtation. you receive ten stars out of 5. ;)

kendii
Heartbroken Confession chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That's adorable! :)
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is such, such beautiful crack. It shouldn't even count as crack. Ohmygawdsquee. The last bit was adorable. And the first bit was hysterical. Wonderful work!
inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
awew how cute i loved it heheheheheheh good job iNu
pdaervo chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
cute

I WANT LOUBS! but I'm vegan, so that's a no
Moon-Diva chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Amusing. It'll interesting to see how you play out this pairing. And I like how you added in some ShikaTem :D

I'm an avid ShikaTem shipper and in my opinion they don't get as much attention as they deserve.
Sidedish chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Loved. it. Why, madam, are you so artful at verbal sparring? Crack AUs like these totally make my day. 8D Love, love, love the little side stories as well, like your pea-pulverizing and closet-raiding little pair.

Neji can chase me any day. But I guess Ino is quite the tornado, isn't she? C: Excellent. Can't wait for more!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
LOVE the one shot!One of the best that I have read till now!XP XD XD
Rikarox chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Nice fic n_n

Loved reading it
QueenOfHalf-BakedIdeas chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Funny story! And I can totally empathize... i have shoulder-length curly, frizzy hair AND I live in horribly humid South Florida... Do you know if Living Proof works as opposed to other shine serums? Or is it just in the story as a device? Lol. And I really like Ino, she has spunk :)
EmoPrincess21 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I love nejino there #1 in book i don't like nejten since she never on and good job on the story i want more please
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Hahaha.

Bonding over hair products.

Only Ino&Neji. :)