Reviews for Boxing Day
ajaielle chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Ooh, this was such a stressful episode(s) to watch- it was almost physically painful to see Brenda's steel-trap, single-minded approach, and everyone hating her for it. I'm glad to see a follow-up on the episode(s), because there were aLOT of bottled up feelings left at the end- I think you did a wonderful job of expressing all of it. And with a super sweet ending- lovely :) Write more more more!
Li-chan chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
Just watched the episode this is based from. Great writing, sad to see it end. I wish we had seen more of Grady in the series, but I don't remember seeing him again. This was a bit of a nice fix, plus the whole Fritz/Brenda talking it all out and making up-they're so cute.
Laura Kay chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
How wonderful! I absolutely love this story! I just watched these episodes, and then I found this lovely continuation of the story. I felt so bad for Brenda, to have everyone so mad at her, and knowing that she was doing what she had to, even if it was turning everyone else against her! I especially love how you wrote Fritz, because I could just feel him seething the entire time, and you wrote him perfectly. I also loved how you wrote the relationship between Fritz and Willie Rae. Amazing! I was sad to see this story end, you did a wonderful job!
Magadoodle1 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
I love this story! it captures every bit of how fritz really feels, and i love that he finally tells her, and she listens! AMAZING STORY!