Reviews for The Wish
FotoDi chapter 1 . 6/18
Clever ficlet. Thanks!

FYI: I am pretty sure that The Queen uses the royal "We" in all her public appearances... not I.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This is an awesome story. But you are mean for ending it like you did. It is an awesome ending but a mean one too. But it is mean in a good why.
noylj chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Reward at home?
Fleur naked in bed (though I might prefer a 17 year old Gabrielle) and DD, Snape, the Malfoys, Molly, Umbridge, Fudge, and many others being roasted on spits (or, at least, see them all enjoying hell)?
Keronshara chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Errors: The following people died at the beginning of this story but were suddenly alive during the awards ceremony.
Colin Creevey, Terry Boot, plus it was implied that several other D.A. members or students that Harry knew were also killed
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Easy. Because of Harry's unselfishness, he got his parents back anyway.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Bah humbug...

I would have wished for karmic judgment.

Most of the wizzy world does not deserve magic.

They lie, cheat, bribe, murder, mind rape, likely physically rape then obliviate, and more...

JKR has no clue! She did have a great sales staff tho.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Excellent story!
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
What can I say? They got what they deserved. Under the premise of the story even Harry's jerk language seems somewhat justified. But the boy should get some help with anger management anyway O.o
Having the queen there and tell the conspirators off in front of the world was fun too. Why not, if you go full out gala, those things need to be in there. Still, having destiny turn up and shower Harry in the cornucopia of blessings, was definitely jumping the shark. Not cool in the least. The wish was okay, but any appearance of bodily allegories of forces of nature at the climax of a story disqualifies the writing pretty much outright. As part of the setup like the "died too often and gets a last chance" stories, okay it's not much worse than "they all betrayed him from the get go". That's called suspension of disbelief. But as Deus ex Machina at the height of things? Just no.
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
That was so evil the ending. However I loved it.
sugarbabies chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Great short story! You had me mad,sad, and glad, all emotions. I just wished that this wasn't the only story you have! thanks
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I love Harry's revenge on those that wronged him. I do have to say that at the start I thought that George had died because of the collapsed ceiling.
Insanity NPO chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This one was really amazing. I can't say much more than that.
StupidChinaBook chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
how about lily,james & sirius waiting for harry when he returns.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was good I hope Harry/Fleur happens but there is just too many options to thing about regarding the gift at home.
sdgjsjturfxdmkgfx chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That was beautiful. I don't see how it was humorous at all, but it was a good dramatic one-shot.