Reviews for Placement
sidjack chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This, this is my favorite. I love this, poor sick Dean, just lying on the couch, listening to his family while he gets worse and sicker is just a piece of Heaven.

Totally beyond awesome.

UniqueExtremeEnigma chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Cannibal books where you cook? ...Really? The laugh goes wrong. He coughs until his hands shake.

Pressure against his bandage; a hand on his brow.

"He's hot, Bobby."

I love that bit! Good work!
LamiaJade chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
"Bobby knows a guy, and the guy gives Dean some pills, and after that Dean just spoons a hot water bottle, melds with Bobby's couch."

*wants to be the couch... or the hot water bottle* XD

"Pressure against his bandage; a hand on his brow.

"He's hot, Bobby.""

GUH! God, yeah! *sighs happily* Honey, you making my day!

Love it!

*huggles you*

Swellison chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Hi Mad Server,

Oh, I love everything about this, from the masterful pause in the description ("Dean...helps) to the last word, "Car." I love that Dean is out of it, yet still in the middle of all the 'action.' And that you describe Sam's three long strides, so that I can hear them as I'm visualizing this scene. The last word, does that mean they're heading for the ER and maybe a scene continuation in the next drabble, I hope?

Awesome job!

Mahtalie chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh I love this one so much! Definitely going in the favorite file :) I always love an appearance by Bobby, and you *know* I love me a sniffly!Dean - the opening line was brilliant. You created such a cozy scene - they've been hunting, they've been hurt and in danger, but everything is ok now because they're warm and safe, Sam's watching Dean, I imagine Bobby watching them both. I think it's raining too...maybe a fire going strong. Yeah... reminds me of being home sick as little kid, hearing mom in the kitchen making cookies, cuz you're going to feel better soon and treats always help :) Love me a drowsy!snuggly!sniffly!Dean - as always, perfect little drabble!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
i LOVE the first sentance. Bobby knows a guy... I bet he DOES. hehehe. bobby's amazing, he actually has a SYSTEM for all thos books? LOL! WRITE ON!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aw, Dean. I love how Bobby and Sam are working but keeping an eye on Dean at the same time. For some reason I really want to be a hot water bottle now. :)
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aw... poor Dean. Very nicely done!

"Cannibal books where you cook?" haha!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This was very, very good! I liked the different actions going on and I loved the first sentence and the joke about cannibal books. Bobby is one tough cookie. Probably a whole jar, come to think of it:-)
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I love Sam continuing to work, but surrounding Dean in the sounds of his presence. Checking up on him, lovely hand on his brow.

Also, You worked in a sneeze! A stifled sneeze. It was amazing.

I'm picturing Dean completely wrapped around the water bottle, becoming one with the couch, maybe nuzzling it a bit. It's kind of adorable.

Thanks for the wonderful drabble! Awesome present.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Ha, that was a mean joke with the Wendigo... kind of a good thing though Dean started coughing his lungs out then and there after that, or else Bobby and Sam wouldn't have noticed his fever right away.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
*grabby hands* I need more of this - puhlese? Love it. I love the visual of Dean on the couch and Sam running the books all over at Bobby's direction - and of course, Bobby's filing system!LOL! God - can you just see Bobby and Sam as old bachelor librarians? *pets Dean*
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
hm... what to say? I know I haven't reviewed this but I love it so much that it makes finding the right words for a review really hard. I love that Dean is right in the middle of the action. Not tucked away in a room somewhere, but right there. Listening in. Where he can keep track of Sam... or really, where Sam can keep track of him. But we don't have to tell Dean that part. I can picture hazy Dean fading in and out, following Sam's footsteps and making sure he stays close. And I am thinking ribs... or maybe stitches. Something that a little pressure through the coughing eases the pain a little. Also love that Sam ignores Dean and talks to Bobby. Taking care of him. Keeping him close. Doing what he needs to do. I adore this.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
My favourite trio, doing what they do best when they take a break. :)

Dean stifling a sneeze, snuffling back a noseful, doped up, laughing and coughing.

Long-legged Sam dealing with books.

Bobby taking care of them. Of course, he knows a guy - I loved that!

I love your ideas and every word you choose to use. Thank you!
PADavis chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That was sweet - Dean so very sick. Just yummy.