Reviews for All For Love
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
""I don't know if you're good enough to eat my food", she said. I looked up from the bacon to see she was trying to hold in her laughter.

"Well, I guess you want be getting any of my signature French toast", I told her acting like I was hurt by her outburst.

"Oh, please it looks so good", she was begging me now with the cutest little pout on her face.

"Maybe if you apologize"

"I'm so sorry Edward and to make it up to you I will cook you my famous lasagna"

"It's ok", I smirked at her and then we burst out laughing at our little argument."" AWE that's cute!

So Tanya is Edward's lawyer. Mrs. Denali, I wonder whos she's married to?

Its really good that James won't being suing them and that he'll be put away for a long time.

Go away Jake!

Its was rather cheesy that Edward had made the movie 'Twilight'.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This sounds interesting.

I LOVE how Alice started jumping on the bed when Bella wouldn't wake up.

""I live with my dad Charlie, he is Forks Police Chief and my mom Renee, and she is an elementary school teacher. Charlie and Renee are high school sweethearts and had me at the age of 18. They are still very much in love today."" I LOVE that Renee and Charlie are still happily in love.

I like how Rose and Bella went shopping in LA last time Renee and Charlie went on a cruise.

""So with Renee cooking this could only mean one thing they are going away again. I really don't care about them going away. It helps them rekindle their love for one another, plus I get the house all by myself."" It is good that they go away to have time to themselves and rekindle their love.

""I don't know", Alice mumbled quietly.

"WHAT", Rose and I yelled.

"You mean to tell me Alice Cullen you have nothing planned yet" Rose said.

"No Sorry guys I don't", she said looking."" WOW that is something.

Bet Alice is super happy that Rose and Bella are going to living with her for the summer.

"""EDWARD", Alice screamed. We both turned around to see Alice hopping up the stairs. She jumped up into Edward's arms and they hugged each other very tight. They pulled back after a minute or two. Alice looked at me behind Edward and smiled."" AWE!

""A second later there was another loud scream. We all turned around to see Rose and the bottom of the steps gawking up at Edward.

"EDWARD CULLEN", she screamed again and then passed out another, big bulky guy came running out just in enough time to catch Rosalie from falling on to the ground."" HAHA Rosalie has a celebrity crush! AWE Emmett kept Rosalie from falling.
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Its pissin' off right? the same damned thing happened to me... anyways... its awesome till here... really hope you update soon...
KaylaDuhh chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Please finish...
mello-ello chapter 9 . 2/20/2010
luv the story
mrs. edward cullen ldc chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
WOW AH-MAZE-ING START! SORRY I HAVENT READ IN A WHILE BIT I PROMISED I WOULD READ! ONTO CHAPTER 2!
ClumsyQuirkyBookworms chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
I love the story, it is amazing! You are amazing! Please update soon!
Gottverdammit chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
Keep it up.

-Lacey
ReadItAndWeep-Nik chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
i love your stoey and good luck with re-writing everything, this story is so sweet.
goldeyedsoul chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
wow ..great fic .. update soon:)
Novemberbaby1983 chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
Great Story and chap... can't wait for the update
WingedGirlFlyLady chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
this is so good!
disasterousperfection chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
this is so great! i got so upset when i realized there wasn't a next chapter. continue,please!
honeylove90 chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
I'm loving this story by the second keep going
sprinter1 chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
very very cute! please update soon!