Reviews for The Dark
534667lc chapter 17 . 5/16
Loved your story , now favourited!
hpfanscs chapter 17 . 4/12
A very realistic look at cutting, etc. I know, you know, it doesn't end that quickly but you tried really well to explain it. Very well done.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
200
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
199
The World in Black and White chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
I thought it was fine, really nice :). Both of the epilogues were good, I'm glad I found this story!
KneazleGriff chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
Brilliantly written...and completely engaging. Well done. I read your second epilogue as well as this one, but I think I prefer you first attempt. Its more of an emtional roller coaster...packs a bigger impact overall, in my opinion. You should be very proud of this story. Fantastic! :)
A. Sirius Riddle chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
I would like to inform you that Nurse Duck scares me more than I thought (s)he would and seeing as I'm going to sleep after this I will have Nurse Duck related nightmares
Thank You for the Wonderful (minus Nurse Duck) Story
Peaceandunity chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
really really well done
MonaTheGreat chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I wish there had been a break between the story and random an ... what pussies to self harm...you should hurt other people not yourself...just causing more pain, and if you think 'it's releasing my pain'...it's not, and you will 99% hate those scars when you get in your 20's Teens are your angsty years it finishes. College is 100% different. Loser thing in HS are cool in college. Not to sound like a inspirational speaker, but I used to cut when I was a teen until I figured out what an idiot move it was. The only one I was hurting was myself.
Sirius-Loey chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
the first epilogyue cinfused me xD i thought he had died :s

it's really good!

are you alright? now?

i hope so :)

well done :)!
RemySevvyFan chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
I like your story.
But i think you should've written the time between chapter 15 and the epilogue.
It's nice but a bit short.
J. S. Clayton chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
I'm on chapter eleven now and I'm loving it. Do write on about this subject in your other stories. I enjoy reading it. By the way, I loved the guy in the st. Patheus hospital is hilarious. Do you mind if I use a similar character like that one for a story of mine?
Alysisaacs17 chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
Your story is so beautiful. Sorry if that sounds weird cause its realy angsty but i realy liked it and am bad with words.

Great writinf. x,ALys
loveforever111 chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
truly an amazing story! i loved it! thank you for writing this!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
the last bit sorta confused me.

Well, that was interesting.

There was something that harry said... when severus realized harry thought he would hit him. and it basically brought forth the idea that harry knew/thought/believed he was so messed up that other's couldn't HELP but want to hurt him afterawhile, and it wasn't there fault, and that it didn't make them bad people.

:3 interesting. unless I just imagined all that connotation *sweatdrop*