Reviews for Claiming a Lover Vol 1
Plasmagun234 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Dat ending tho...That made me smile :)
satomika chapter 1 . 8/12/2013

love the very last part... :D
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Thank you brownphantom for taking the NaruHina lemons and kicking it up a notch! Me personally I hadn't seen (or should I say read) a love scene so passionate, sweet and erotic since the one from one of my favorite NaruHina authors "thedancingkiller."

Ever since that censorship scare it's like the NaruHina writers are afraid to bring on the nasty fearing they might get banned from this website. I'm eternally grateful for you stepping up to the plate and knocking this mo-fo out of the freaking ballpark. I'm glad to see that not everyone traded in their dicks for vaginas as far as their creative freedom are concerned.

My only caveat with this tale is that overall it's kinda on the short side. A few more paragraphs and this would have been perfect. I mean you can never offend me with a more detailed description of the future Hokage and his lavender eyed princess doing the nasty all night long. But as it is I consider it a step in the right direction in helping bring the sexy back to my favorite Naruto couple.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to check out the other two volumes of the "Claming a Lover" series despite the fact that Vol 2 features my least favorite Naruto character of all time (damn you to hell you pink-haired cunt!). I'll try to keep an open mind in spite of me throwing up a little in my mouth (Narf!).

Until next time, SV33 out!
ili777 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
hahahahha like he ending xD
Lord Farsight chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
... Hot.
ero-gamakage chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
fox with too many tails? was that Kyuubi or Inari herself?

great story
icecatfire chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
epic pure epic.
Foolish Little Brother chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I can't believe I just realized that Naruto should've known that girl in the waterfall was hinata the whole time.
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
WOOHOO! A bit more PWP than I normally like, but hey - sometimes you just have to revel in it!
NarutoNineTaleFox chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Awesome! Love it!

I hope u make more
hinatagirl0805 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was good short story. I love the ending. How Kyuubi and Jiraiya kept on saying well done. u nailed it on that part. hope you write other naruto and hinata storys. maybe even continue this. with everyone knowing there together.
Soraya21 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
A nice, lemony one-shot. I thought Naruto & Hinata's pet name for each other was rather fitting and cute. Good work.
Towards the sun chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Hahaha, naruto's 'hidden katana'. Hillarious! But i think you could add more foreplay, y'know. Oh, and did you mean that the kyuubi's spirit ('the fox with too many tails') was watching them with jiraiya' spirit? I thought it was like, you know, kyuubi was sealed into naruto's gut
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
OOOOAAAH YEEEAAAAH!
naruke69 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
AWSOME it was so good make more plz