Reviews for America's Next Top Model
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Its cute and supppperrrr romantic! Luv it! Plz continue I personally want to know wht will happen next! Plzzzzzz finish this I'm on my hands and knees begging! Well bye for now everyone. Peace out!
GilTano chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wonderful keep writing you should maybe put in a little bit of Trudge and Mina. Adios for now:)
Yugioh5dsfangirl16 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Plssssss update soooooon!
T.K. Andrews chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Yusei and Aki both sound a little OOC, but it worked for the story and I thought it was really Aki ever trying out AMERICA's Top Model (hello, she's Japanese!)is pretty unlikely. But it was still a very good story and I thought it was ironic when you said you thought Aki was pretty beautiful. I do too, and a lot of 5Ds' fans. Aki would be surprised at how many fans she really have in "REAL LIFE" than she does in "ANIME WORLD". See, i watch 5Ds' on this website that lets viewers post comments and polls. One of the polls was "Who is the most beautiful female protanganist of the YGO! series?"

It was Anzu Mazaki/Tea Gardner (whom I incredibly dislike and think is plain looking)v.s. Alexis Rhodes/Asuka Tenjoin (whom I think is kind of cool and pretty, I guess)v. /Ruka/Luna [I know that she is much too young to be compared this way, so that's why the person who posted the poll also put a (you can ignore this if you want)next to her name in front of her box]v.s. Akiza Izinski/Aki lzayoi. Akiza won by more than one can even imagine! Alexis won second. Luna came in last, but her name shouldn't be even on the voting ballot in the first place. So tecnically Tea came in last, which I so do not blame the voters.
Akiza Night chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
wow ur brill
Asian-Boi chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Nice story, although this one mistake cracked me up; "...put his hand around her waste." I hope you can figure out why to put "waist" instead. I'm a Yusei Aki fan
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Yay! a happy ending story! Love those.

I think Yusei and Aki are a little OOC, but how should I know? I've only seen the last few episodes, like 59-64 or something. Was he just somber then, or is he always like that?

PLEASE UPDATE!
YuseixAkixfan chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Awesome Story! Please continue!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Yusei and Aki forever.
Nigsea chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
It does seem interesting. I'll be looking forward to it.