Reviews for Sock It To Em
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Haha LOL cool. I can so see the Joker finding a relatively common problem - ie losing socks - and coming up with a very uncommon solution - ie, Batman stole them - and then finally to a completely insane reply - ie, steal all socks in the city.

Why am I summarising your story for you? You're the one who wrote it!

Love it anyhow! Keep writing!
Iszatright chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I've probably read this story a good three, four times now and I still love it. It's absolutely hilarious with the clueless 'Batman's in the closet?' Harley and a sarcastic Joker. Loved the reference to The Killing Joke too, and the little detail about his crimes playing a part in the election. Anyway your stories are perfect and you're still my favorite JxHQ author. Seriously, I won't be surprised if I end up reading this a fifth time.
fire-dragonz chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Aww i love ur short stories with the joker and harley, they are so in character and i love how random the storyliens are, it suits them so much. They are all so short adn sweet and i can't wait for another one to be published for me to read :D xx
Malarkay chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
On top of being a hilarious story, the coincidental add banner for socks at the top when I chanced upon this story added to the lols. :P

Loved this one! And the part about how it effected the city, on up to the national elections, was brilliant. I think this is one of my new favorites. :)
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hahahaha! So Joker and Harley. :)

My favorite line:"... she peered past the Joker to try to catch a glimpse of the cowering Batman amidst the boxes and clutter of the closet."

xD
Altocat chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Massive LOLs. Poor tormented Puddin' and his lost socks!

I thought the end was quite funny, my own dog used to do stuff like at all the time;)

-CAT