Reviews for Gigai Exchange
yuiyuki chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
LOL
TruantPony chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
Great story! It just keeps snowballing from the very beginning. I liked how one prank became so much bigger than what the pranksters first intended. Nice wrap up too!

Cheers,

Truant
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
ooo i love this story definitely a favorite. please please please write another chapter soon!
Hatake Tsughi chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
Yoruichi and Kisuke, nice. Ha, I thought Byakuya was going to make them get married or something.
Hatake Tsughi chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
I wonder whose taking those pics XD
REALmore chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
Wow, I've read all the chapters so far...(sorry not reviewing earlier)and they have just been great. U capture the characters so well. I AM AMAZED! I love this fic and i cant wait for the next chapter.

-Banana
Lina Schiffer chapter 12 . 8/18/2010
I reckon you should of included what happened to rukia when she entered the room but ok :D
Goku's Daughter chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
Good chapter! Am interested in where you are going to go with this...

GD

xx
FalconRukichi chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
better no fight. let's they resolve the problem as a matured person~
Destiny Parra chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
Lmmfao! I loved it! So funnys! Can NOT wait for the next chappy! Good job! - can't think of anything else to say so..- AHHH! :P ps. Next time he cough attacks you do it back! Old people are priceless when you sass 'em lmao
Draco the Spirit Dragon chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
Nice too see a new chapter :)
Goku's Daughter chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
I enjoyed this chapter better than the last and I am anticipating the meeting with Byakuya! Keep it up!

GD

xx
FalconRukichi chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
lol! still ystery~ i wonder why byakuya wanted to meet them~ and where the hell urahara?
MasterCommander24 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
You need to make more! Continue the dang story or make a sequel because it can't end the way it is! So hurry up and write the next chapter!
Hatake Tsughi chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Mwahahah hilarious chapter! Omg isn't the public library computers the worst they all have that creepy old guy *shivers* sometimes more than one!