Reviews for Fragments
ray chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
ahhh the satisfaction of seeing one of my fav couples together

nice job buddy 100/10
Ultimashadow 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
At last, another story. :D Man this was... oh, you know already but I'll say it anyway... awesome! XD Sorry I couldn't review this story on the first day it came out. When I came back to New York from Japan, I didn't necessarily get a cold, but I have to stay in bed all day because I'm sick. Anyway, I'm rambling too much. I don't mean to sound to sissy, but most of these paragraphs were so cute! :D And the rest were awesome, awesome, and, oh yeah, AWESOME! XD XD I have to agree with my sister on one thing, my favorite paragraph was number fourty four. Now if only that can happen in the anime... *grumbles* Oh, speaking of Shu x Bouquet stuff, I'm done with the first chapter of Moonlight. But my sister hasn't finished the first chapter of Sunlight. So it'll be a little slow. Anyway, nice job with this one, like always. Keep up the awesome work and remember... *snaps fingers and points* stay awesome. :)

~Ultimashadow (A.K.A The Guardian of the Awesome Darkness)
kotokei chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
S-SENPAI~! *virtual glomp (by the way, it's a tackle-hug of sorts)* *sniff* S-sorry. (Jiro: It's probably unnecessary to say An missed you.)I did vote already, so...Ah, I do have a livejournal. I looked at the community, and I don't think you have to join them or ask them if it's okay or anything - they deleted claim lists (which is to claim pairings and stuff, such as Shu x Bouquet) and the moderators there aren't approving/disapproving stuff anymore, so (at least, from what I can tell in their user info). So it should be fine (I was actually planning to do something like this...but then, Kaleidoscope is a bit more than enough...) WAH~! Jiro x Kluke~! *happy happy happy* (Jiro: Oh no...*tries hard not to blush*) That said, I should probably get down to the actual review - SO AMAZING~! Cute, funny, angsty, serious, everything...That...that was really...*rants...again* Yes...I think I noticed...I think...*ponders* That said, I have to get back to writing...Holding On is not going to write itself, as much as I wish it would...*virtual hugs again and runs back to computer*

PS. Jiro~! Number 47 was my personal favorite. ;) XD Of the humor ones, anyway...
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Whoa...This oneshot is the best one ever! Great Job!

P.S. I been sending you messages three weeks ago._;
Inita chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I have to agree this did turn out well. I may be a Shu/Sahlia fan, but Shu/Bouquet is my favorite couple in Blue Dragon anime. Nice to thrown in a few Shu/Kluke moments as well. ;) Looking forward to more of your stories and when you plan on updating Blue Dragon Beyond. _
Kasumi Kusanagi chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aw! How romantic! Normally, I'm not a fan of these kind of storiess, but I was just curious. And this time it didn't kill the cat. :) I gotta say, my favorite paragraph was number fourty four. As I said when I first saw Jiro smile: kawaii! XD All of them were good, don't get me wrong. But I liked that one the most. :D Anyway, I don't have enough time, so bye.