Reviews for Crisis Reverted
Bloody9000 chapter 27 . 7/22
I love this book
I really like this fic, but I thought I should mention that in canon sasuke doesn't like sweets
Highly Disturbed chapter 2 . 1/1
Did you just pair Sasuke with Shikamaru?
Excuse me while my mind implodes. That's just... not on.
Kari chapter 27 . 10/30/2014
NARUTOOOO TTATT I hope he gets romance..
Marmar Safire chapter 27 . 8/31/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update as soon as you can!
Karichi15 chapter 27 . 6/29/2014
This is so good! I hope Naruto and his dad come to an understanding cause it's so sad to see their awkward relationship when they're finally together.
CR Reader chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
Oh ma gah OH MY GOD! Am I cazy?! or is Naruto gonna get with Tsunade and Jiraiya!

Am I right?
cuz remember Naruto was gonna call Jiraiya something else that started with KO like KOI! Like his love! & No one else notice but Sasu & Saku but they let it go! & now you hint that Naruto's acquired a taste for gambling! At first, I thought it was just something he might have picked up over the years but you made a POINT to share this quirk from Jiraiya's perspective to make it stand out and then it all clicked with Sakura making that jutsu so Tsunade can be closer in age to her new lover!
Gah this wondering is driving me nuts!
So that's my hypothesis, I guess I'll find out of I've completely missed the mark or got it right :P
Haru chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
My reaction to this sentence: Shikamaru's my significant other.
WHAT?!
Random Peep chapter 27 . 5/5/2014
Very. Very nice story! Please update! Mose NejiSaku sounds nice :P haha. They're so cute! In this fic anyway xD
Lilyzinha chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
its actually very smart make a kage bunshin stay vigilant
Lilyzinha chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
shy Sasuke is so cute but that Hyuuga law is horrible, transplant eyes?
Lilyzinha chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Hahaha i love what Sasuke said about the significant other! so romantic rsrs
Lilyzinha chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Sakura married a Hyuuga? I couldn't imagine it but and Sasuke?
ichi'nukenin-Namikazemaki chapter 27 . 4/28/2013
PLEASE HURRY UP AND UPDATE. YOUR STORY IS TOO AWESOME FOR YOU TO STOP RIGHT HERE!
Shinome Akira chapter 27 . 4/21/2013