Reviews for Half and Half
natylogar1 chapter 10 . 7/27
Third time reading this master piece and I've come to some revelations. About the age expectancy difference, while some members of Vulcan have reached about 220 years old that's a remarkable number compared to the average citizen. And Orions have an expectancy of about 150 years old according to some wikis, which is quite a lot in comparison to puny humans and even respectable in comparison to the vulcans. My point is that seeing as Spock is in his 50s, we can assume that we could expect at least a 100 years of happiness and love for the rest of their lives, bar tragic circumstances of course. So, that is a moot point in their discourse to themselves and eachother about not logically matching.
Mystic Moon Flower chapter 21 . 12/7/2020
Man this was an awesome read! And aww you should have made a chapter for that particular conversation between younger spock and old spock. xD
Mystic Moon Flower chapter 8 . 12/7/2020
Doesn't vulcans get drunk by ingesting chocolate or something? And not alcohol? I think alcohol doesn't have any effect on them.
InsomniacReader1991 chapter 19 . 5/28/2018
I’m so glad she’s alive! I was crying!
InsomniacReader1991 chapter 13 . 5/28/2018
I loved this chapter! It was so steamy but classy!
InsomniacReader1991 chapter 13 . 5/28/2018
Platonic my a$$
InsomniacReader1991 chapter 10 . 5/28/2018
I squealed at the last sentence! Love it!
Sori chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
Wow this story just gets better and better
Sori chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
I hope you're still writing somewhere 7 years later and enjoying the new star treks as much as I am. This is a great story!
fangirl0012345 chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
I'm eating breakfast while reading this and I had to take a pause because that last part would have had me choking jesus christ I lOVE IT OMG.
BigMammaJamma chapter 4 . 2/4/2017
I loved that last bit, inner monologues are awesome (especially when theyre screaming how much of a bloody idiot you are!) XD
shayna.kasdan chapter 13 . 10/10/2016
OH MY DAMN! IM IN LOVE!
CaptainAmericanna chapter 21 . 7/24/2016
I read this whole story in one go and I cannot tell you how much I thoroughly enjoyed it!
yifrodit chapter 21 . 6/8/2016
Nooooooooooooo, I wanted to read the part of her being introduced to older Spock. :( why did you cut it short. Noooooooooo
casper6six6 chapter 21 . 6/20/2015
loved it, it was a fun read great job