Reviews for Half and Half
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 19 . 12/21/2009
sweet, please keep it up _
JAGNikJen chapter 19 . 12/21/2009
Oh, oh, oh...can hardly wait for the next part.

Great job. I'm really/still enjoying this.

Gabrielle chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
WOW. . .that was GREAT! Can't wait to see Spocks reaction to seeig her alive. ] Please update soon! XD
Sweet A.K chapter 19 . 12/20/2009
That was great! Damn, you killed off another instructor... you my dear have some deep seeded issues with teachers...

Ha! That's what I thought your next move might be. Very nice! Love the fact that she finally "told" Gaila about her and Spock, and she handled it exactly as I would have expected! This was great, if a little short... but, meh, beggars can't be choosers.

Ha! Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

I loved it as always! You better update soon! I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when they realize that Gaila and Aureya are still alive, and I can't wait for what Kirk is going to say when he sees them in those new clothes! Update soon!

JR Cloud chapter 19 . 12/20/2009
Love it. Especially that little tid bit at the end.

Update soon. [:
GinaDarling chapter 19 . 12/20/2009
AH I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT. Well, maybe not KNEW, but I had made a few guesses that came true in this chapter. I really can't wait for them to be reunited. I imagine it'll be somewhat intense, what with how Spock reacted simply when she was in danger. Now he thinks she's DEAD, so I seriously can't wait for this. Please update ASAP. :D
Dean's Leather Jacket chapter 19 . 12/20/2009
AH! Oh man! It's her mum! Did not see that coming! Not at all! AH! Please, please, please update soon! I can't wait to see her's and Spock's reunion. Just thinking about how they're going to see each other again, I think I'm going to start crying, haha. I think you might make me cry, but that's ok! I'm WAY ok with that!

Excellent update! Please please please update again soon!

~ Jenn
patriotgirl101 chapter 19 . 12/20/2009
Haha! Gaila makes me laugh. I am so glad that Eya isn't dead! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon.
miller330 chapter 19 . 12/20/2009
Ah! Loved this chapter! Cant wait to see when spock sees her in that outfit, lol!

Best wishes,

~Kay Bee
Nocturnal Rose chapter 19 . 12/20/2009
OMG THANK YOU SHES NOT DEAD!~~ Lol Thanks for the update can't wait for more! I can't wait for Spock to see her! Love it thanks for writing!
Itsa Riddle chapter 19 . 12/20/2009
AH yeah I'm so glad you updated. It was freakin amazing. And her and her mother are reunited aw so cute. The way she told Gaila about the necklace cracked me up. Gaila was like "SAYY WHAT?" I hope next chapter her and Spock are reunited, I can't freakin wait for that scene. SO good! I love your story so much I hope you update soon because I am dying to know...Oh and if you're in the mood for some Zachary Quinto funniness go to and look up Hostage: A Love story so freakin funny! He is amazing but yeah anywho...Love you and your story and UPDATE SOON PLEASE! haha
EnglishFitzPercy chapter 19 . 12/20/2009

That was incredible, just incredible! I love that Eya has found her mother, and she is a cool character, really like her :D

That last line from Gaila just about cracked me up LOL!

Now I just cant wait for her to be with Spock again and I think she should rid herself of her 'virginal state' immediately HAHA!

Awesome stuff as usual :)

LouLou x
ladeyjezzabella chapter 19 . 12/20/2009

Grreat chapter! Yay I'm so excited for the next one!

BubbleGumEcstasy chapter 19 . 12/20/2009
Okay I was about to send you a review telling you to update soon when I realized that you had just updated in the last 4 hours :P However I am shameless and I'm still prepared to beg for you to update soon!

I love your story, Auyreya is a believable and strong character and the relationship that she and Spock have is also very believable and it is progressing beautifully. I also agreed that the crew acted in a weird way when they learned that probably most of the other cadets were dead although the way I thought about it was that they were in a really stressful situation the whole movie and they've been getting training for three to four years to deal with it.

One of the things that I love about the random times when Spock and Auyreya do have a 'moment' ;) is that it is total unbridled passion and it makes me go weak in the knees every time :) Completely how I imagined Spock would react in a romantic situation (although I don't know how much of that is me having a 'fangirl' moment :P)

The only complaint that I do have is that the time line can be a little confusing but that might be because I'm the type of reader who skips past the authors note straight to the story so that might be part of the problem.

Anyways keep up the good work and update soon, please!
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 19 . 12/19/2009
I love this story, so awesome please update really soon
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »