Reviews for Half and Half
Dean's Leather Jacket chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Awesomeness, just pure awesomeness.

"speaking in tongues." I laughed out loud at the one, and the little interaction with Kirk at the beginning.

The Faraday comment. My first gut instinct was thinking about Daniel Faraday from Lost, but I'm not entirely sure that's probably what you meant. But I love the Edison's beard comment too, haha.

I just thought of something. You have this awesome way of writing witty, hilarious things. I've never laughed at a fanfic as much as I have yours. It's a fantastic way of writing, and I hope you never lose it.

Can't wait for chapter 5 now after that ending! :D
miller330 chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Of course you have the right to ask for reviews! Having taken the time and energy to fix the little blemish, you have the right to ask for reviews, had you not reposted to taken any course of action you wouldnt have the right.

That aside, I loved this chapter! The sickbay scene was really good, as well as mccoys and jims introductions to the fic. But the best part was the little scene between aureya and spock at the end. The way she stood up to him was a really strong look into her psyche and spocks reactions were dead on. Cant wait to see how his revelation of respect for her comes to life in new ways. That being said, cant wait for chapter 5!

Best wishes,

~Kay Bee
dragonwitch250 chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Nice. I wonder how Spock will be affected by her attitude?
Buffy Sparrow chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Decent story, thus far. I'm enjoying Aureya's character a lot and I enjoy how you aren't just concentrating on the development of a relationship, but also on her academics. Keep it up.
Dean's Leather Jacket chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
Attempt number three:

I could totally imagine Aureya yelling at Spock saying something like "Suck it you pointy eared bastard!" when she finds out she beat his test. I do have to say that I like his response about not doing weekends. Hehe. But Spock in general is getting on my nerves. I hope he cuts that crap out soon, haha. I don't want to end up hating him.

Father Ted! I haven't watched that show in SO long and don't really remember much about it. I'd watch it on BBC America where ever I could watch it. So funny though. Great stuff.

Can't wait for chapter four! :D
Dean's Leather Jacket chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Alrighty, attempt number two:

I love Chekov. He's such as cute-y! I really love Anton Yelchin's accent in the movie. It's fantastic! I find myself trying to imitate it sometimes and not really succeed at it. I thought it was fantastic how Aureya stood up to that douche combat prof. I hate people like that, which is probably why I couldn't ever go into the military, haha. AND THEN SPOCK! WAY TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS DUDE! I love the Vulcan to death, he's beyond sexy, but he just should NOT be prejudiced like that... *sigh*.

This is starting to remind me of Pride and Prejudice a little which happens to be one of my all time favorite books.

On to the next chapter...
Dean's Leather Jacket chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Haha, alright, this is attempt number one to remember what I said before:

I'm really like Aureya. She definitely is spunky and upbeat and is take no crap type of person which I like a lot. I'm really loving Commander Lennox too. He reminds me of a professor/advisor I have here at my university. He's very British, but curses like a sailor except when it comes time for Lent. He gives up cursing for Lent normally though, and it's funny to see him struggle to not say a curse word. Me, I wouldn't be able to do that, I curse like a sailor. Yeah, I do think that Nyota and Spock do make too much sense. Spock needs something very... well... illogical I guess would be the right word for it, haha.

So, on to the next chapter...
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26