Reviews for Half and Half
Peppermione chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
OMG! This has been the best Star Trek fic I have ever read and one of the best Fanfics I have ever read! Awsome story! Amazing plot! I always wanted to know more and at the same time I didnt want it to end. I have fallen in love with Eya and Spock was as gorgeous and sexy as I can imagine... Actually, I dont know what else to say to actually tell you how much I love this story. It made me cry, it made ma laugh and now I love each and every Star Trek character much more.

Thanks for such an awsome story and for such good funny moments!

Ps: Is the Lennox Challange from the ST universe? I'm sorry, I'm kind of a new fan... Could you explain a little of your story's universe, please?
greengoldlight4 chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
this is simply a wonderful story and very well especially this spock brings to mind the character of eugene stuck up for his own good!
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
This is really quite interesting. I hope you do a sequel.
FanFictionAddiction4EVER chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
That scene with the empty chair got me crying again! Its not fair that this is that good!
FanFictionAddiction4EVER chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
"Memorial" Made me cry! I cannot believe how good this story is!
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Hi... Just letting you know that I still think about you and this story. It remains one of my favourite Star Trek 2009 stories of all time, and Shrem my favourite OMC. I still have my teddy bear, Shrem Teddy. Please find inspiration enough to leave an AN or whatever for us still waiting for an update.
Much Love,
Fern Rose
punkcatwitissues chapter 21 . 3/13/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I admit I wasn't sure at the beginning, but then things picked up and I found myself giggling through all the chapters until now, way past my bedtime. Now I'm looking forward to reading your firefly story, after I get some sleep of course. So thank you for writing, this was a lot of fun!
omgitsalexmarie chapter 20 . 3/7/2012
So it won't let me review the last chapter because I already reviewed that chapter a long time ago...Well it's been over 2 years since I first favorited this story and I have to say that of all the stories on my favorite list, I've reread this one the most by far. You're OCs are believable and just so very wonderful, and I love your characterization of Spock. Thanks for providing me with many hours of enjoying reading your story! Oh, and please update All Blue And Green! :))) I miss Shrem and Christine!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
I REALLY liked this story!

I enjoy reading Spock/OC stories, but there are just not enough of them that are actually good, so...yeah.

You did good. :)
who.says.we.cant.win chapter 20 . 1/2/2012
OK...I have read both of your stories numerous times, and I REALLY hope you are able to finish All blue and green soon, before starting another XD

Im a huge fan of your stories, they are one of a kind, so keep going!
PoetKnowit20 chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
So i spent all day reading this, you had me hooked, at first i was like hmmm oc characters never really do that well! But i completely loved her, probably because she is exactly my kind of person! Anyway i loved your spock espiecally the VERY sexy dominating sexual nature, mmmmmm, and i will be reaading more of you stuff, hopefully one of your firefly fics as i think you said you were writing one! Take care and cheers! :)
PoetKnowit20 chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE THIS, I LOVE AUREYA, I LOVE SPOCK AND I LOVE THE PROGRESSION OF THIS STORY! JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS BEFORE I CONTINUE MY READ! :)
who.says.we.cant.win chapter 21 . 9/4/2011
GREAT story...chapter 18 was my favorite XD
GhostProfile chapter 21 . 8/25/2011
WOW! This is my fav Star Trek story... EVER! I mean, it's just so heartfelt! And all your OCs are hilarious and complex and add a hint of awesome to the regular Trekkdom. You're amazing and I feel privileged to have read your work! Keep writing, okay? Cause I'll keep reading! Definitely! ;)

P.S. I love Aureya. She's my favourite and I honestly could see her in the next movie; I wish she could be! :D

Cheers!

-Red [1]-[8]
jorooks chapter 21 . 8/12/2011
Wow... You are just... brilliant. Hell, dawn's rising and I've got to trek on over to Washington's house in the morning but... hell. I couldn't stop. I loved every second of this story - you managed to pull it off keeping everything beautifully believable and in character, adding in such lovable OCs, keeping us on our toes (you even made me cry), and weaving around such a fun and truly awesome Academy. Pranks, groups of friends, tension galore, off-planet excursions - argh! I just love it all. I loved Aureya to bits, a great character in her. I have to say, my favorite thing about her was her consistent use of famous scientists anatomical bits (and some) as interjections. And her and Spock... gorgeous! Their personalities aligned geniusly.

There is so much more to praise that I can't even think to cover it all, so I shall just sign off now while an can. So again, amazing. Thanks for the read!
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »