Reviews for Half and Half
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Update immediately, please!
Daryl's Lady chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
i loved it. awesome job.
GrilledCheezus chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
GrilledCheezus chapter 21 . 5/22/2013
OMGGGG this was so good. UGH your sad and intense scenes made my heart break...
Carixna chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
i like this. :P
Misplaced Levity chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
Wow, your story made me chuckle- quite a few times, aloud, after midnight, with my chronically grumpy light sleeper of a roommate sevenish feet away- and cry. Great story, I loved the characterisation put into canon characters like Chekov especially, and your original characters like Eya and P'Grell. The plot was great, too. Usually when the movie is incorporated I feel like I already know what's happening, but you avoided that really well. And I thought Spock's evolution of feelings for Eya was great. Man, I really just loved it. Great job, I really enjoyed every chapter.
EweLamb Lover chapter 21 . 4/13/2013
This was a really good story. I have enjoyed reading it and have really enjoyed your characters and how they interact with eachother. Well done! XD
Kat7CA chapter 21 . 3/2/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! It was so good! You are really talented! :)
Peppermione chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
OMG! This has been the best Star Trek fic I have ever read and one of the best Fanfics I have ever read! Awsome story! Amazing plot! I always wanted to know more and at the same time I didnt want it to end. I have fallen in love with Eya and Spock was as gorgeous and sexy as I can imagine... Actually, I dont know what else to say to actually tell you how much I love this story. It made me cry, it made ma laugh and now I love each and every Star Trek character much more.

Thanks for such an awsome story and for such good funny moments!

Ps: Is the Lennox Challange from the ST universe? I'm sorry, I'm kind of a new fan... Could you explain a little of your story's universe, please?
greengoldlight4 chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
this is simply a wonderful story and very well especially this spock brings to mind the character of eugene stuck up for his own good!
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
This is really quite interesting. I hope you do a sequel.
FanFictionAddiction4EVER chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
That scene with the empty chair got me crying again! Its not fair that this is that good!
FanFictionAddiction4EVER chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
"Memorial" Made me cry! I cannot believe how good this story is!
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Hi... Just letting you know that I still think about you and this story. It remains one of my favourite Star Trek 2009 stories of all time, and Shrem my favourite OMC. I still have my teddy bear, Shrem Teddy. Please find inspiration enough to leave an AN or whatever for us still waiting for an update.
Much Love,
Fern Rose
punkcatwitissues chapter 21 . 3/13/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I admit I wasn't sure at the beginning, but then things picked up and I found myself giggling through all the chapters until now, way past my bedtime. Now I'm looking forward to reading your firefly story, after I get some sleep of course. So thank you for writing, this was a lot of fun!
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »