Reviews for Half and Half
PoetKnowit20 chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
So i spent all day reading this, you had me hooked, at first i was like hmmm oc characters never really do that well! But i completely loved her, probably because she is exactly my kind of person! Anyway i loved your spock espiecally the VERY sexy dominating sexual nature, mmmmmm, and i will be reaading more of you stuff, hopefully one of your firefly fics as i think you said you were writing one! Take care and cheers! :)
PoetKnowit20 chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE THIS, I LOVE AUREYA, I LOVE SPOCK AND I LOVE THE PROGRESSION OF THIS STORY! JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS BEFORE I CONTINUE MY READ! :)
who.says.we.cant.win chapter 21 . 9/4/2011
GREAT story...chapter 18 was my favorite XD
GhostProfile chapter 21 . 8/25/2011
WOW! This is my fav Star Trek story... EVER! I mean, it's just so heartfelt! And all your OCs are hilarious and complex and add a hint of awesome to the regular Trekkdom. You're amazing and I feel privileged to have read your work! Keep writing, okay? Cause I'll keep reading! Definitely! ;)

P.S. I love Aureya. She's my favourite and I honestly could see her in the next movie; I wish she could be! :D

Cheers!

-Red [1]-[8]
jorooks chapter 21 . 8/12/2011
Wow... You are just... brilliant. Hell, dawn's rising and I've got to trek on over to Washington's house in the morning but... hell. I couldn't stop. I loved every second of this story - you managed to pull it off keeping everything beautifully believable and in character, adding in such lovable OCs, keeping us on our toes (you even made me cry), and weaving around such a fun and truly awesome Academy. Pranks, groups of friends, tension galore, off-planet excursions - argh! I just love it all. I loved Aureya to bits, a great character in her. I have to say, my favorite thing about her was her consistent use of famous scientists anatomical bits (and some) as interjections. And her and Spock... gorgeous! Their personalities aligned geniusly.

There is so much more to praise that I can't even think to cover it all, so I shall just sign off now while an can. So again, amazing. Thanks for the read!
brujatropical chapter 21 . 7/19/2011
I absolutely fell in love with your story :D
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 21 . 7/1/2011
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL! I LUV THIS STORY TOO MUCH TO SEE IT END NOW!
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 21 . 6/27/2011
I LUV IT!...PLEASE TELL ME UR WRITING A SEQUAL!1
mhgood chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
Wow. Just wow. I had my doubts that you could pull off a pairing like this while also keeping Spock in character, but, man, you blew my socks off! Congratulations on dreaming up and writing such a brilliant story-I completely enjoyed every moment (and stayed up past 3 in the morning, glued to my computer).
Squinttern chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
Gosh darn it DX it's 2:13 in the morning and i have to wake up very early today, but i just can't stop reading, especially after that :D Great story
Nagasasu chapter 21 . 4/25/2011
I love this. Spock and Aureya's relationship developed believably considering their rocky beginning. I also loved her friendship with Pavlov. The scene where everyone realizes who she's in love with and the one where she mentions Spock's a biter were genuinely LOL worthy in RL. The Lennox Challenge arcs were also brilliant. So yes, great job, much love for this! :D
Rianna chapter 21 . 1/28/2011
I love this story. Its the second time Ive read it. I wish the sequal was more about these two.
xXAlissaAmaranthXx chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
FINALLY! all i gotta say.
Violivia chapter 21 . 11/28/2010
So I just finished reviewing All Blue and Green and now find it necessary to review Half and Half so that I may do it justice.

This is the only Spock/OC story that I have read and enjoyed. Other stories have Spock turn into some sex-crazed maniac who has absolutely no concern for the consequences of his actions. I liked how you made Spock have emotional turmoil because of his feelings towards Aureya and the repercussions he would face because of them. The original Spock would have desperately tried to ignore these feelings and you kept true to that.

I also appreciated that Aureya seemed to have some sort of integrity and not jump Spock simply because he showed interest in her. Other stories have OC's who seem to be so pathetically desperate that it is nauseating. I also liked her simply because I am an engineering student who seems to get crushes on the most unrealistic people :)

Thank you for supplying me with a great read for my Sunday morning.
Graphospasm chapter 21 . 11/12/2010
Loved the story; thanks for taking us on such a fun ride, and best wishes! D

~Graphospasm