Reviews for Half and Half
okhaleesio chapter 21 . 7/19/2011
I absolutely fell in love with your story :D
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 21 . 7/1/2011
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL! I LUV THIS STORY TOO MUCH TO SEE IT END NOW!
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 21 . 6/27/2011
I LUV IT!...PLEASE TELL ME UR WRITING A SEQUAL!1
mhgood chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
Wow. Just wow. I had my doubts that you could pull off a pairing like this while also keeping Spock in character, but, man, you blew my socks off! Congratulations on dreaming up and writing such a brilliant story-I completely enjoyed every moment (and stayed up past 3 in the morning, glued to my computer).
Squinttern chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
Gosh darn it DX it's 2:13 in the morning and i have to wake up very early today, but i just can't stop reading, especially after that :D Great story
Nagasasu chapter 21 . 4/25/2011
I love this. Spock and Aureya's relationship developed believably considering their rocky beginning. I also loved her friendship with Pavlov. The scene where everyone realizes who she's in love with and the one where she mentions Spock's a biter were genuinely LOL worthy in RL. The Lennox Challenge arcs were also brilliant. So yes, great job, much love for this! :D
Rianna chapter 21 . 1/28/2011
I love this story. Its the second time Ive read it. I wish the sequal was more about these two.
xXAlissaAmaranthXx chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
FINALLY! all i gotta say.
Violivia chapter 21 . 11/28/2010
So I just finished reviewing All Blue and Green and now find it necessary to review Half and Half so that I may do it justice.

This is the only Spock/OC story that I have read and enjoyed. Other stories have Spock turn into some sex-crazed maniac who has absolutely no concern for the consequences of his actions. I liked how you made Spock have emotional turmoil because of his feelings towards Aureya and the repercussions he would face because of them. The original Spock would have desperately tried to ignore these feelings and you kept true to that.

I also appreciated that Aureya seemed to have some sort of integrity and not jump Spock simply because he showed interest in her. Other stories have OC's who seem to be so pathetically desperate that it is nauseating. I also liked her simply because I am an engineering student who seems to get crushes on the most unrealistic people :)

Thank you for supplying me with a great read for my Sunday morning.
Graphospasm chapter 21 . 11/12/2010
Loved the story; thanks for taking us on such a fun ride, and best wishes! D

Graphospasm
WanderingTheDreams chapter 21 . 10/31/2010
This is definitely one of my favorite spock stories now! I absolutely love Aureya!

The part where older Spock thought she stole an "heirloom" was absolutely perfect. :D
xxTaintedLullabyxx chapter 21 . 10/6/2010
i absolutely loved this story. mostly i liked the fact that it took so long for them to be together because it really would take forever and i especially loved the scene with aureya and pike at the end i thought it was hilarious. i can only hope that when i do start my own story it'll be half as good as this one
Keely chapter 21 . 8/28/2010
This story is amazing. I'm pretty sure it's the best spockxoc i've read yet!

Haha and I like how Vulcans have sex once ever 7 years, and they had sex like 7 times in one night.

It's such a goood stoooryyy! :) I enjoyed reading it!
ave-caesar chapter 21 . 8/14/2010
Oh it wasn't that sappy, besides that encounter with the other Spock was too funny. Well I think it is quite in order to give you a review. Besides it can be quite hard to get them once your have completed your story (people usually read it 'n' leave it, not that I am any better, I used to as well). This was not only a really great story to read but it was nice. Nice that there was character development, the canon characters were themselvs whilst adapted to your AU (in an AU), you intergrated your OCs beautifully and Eya was such a rich character! Oh and also the grammar and spelling (which I can o my recall about 6 or so words being spelt wrong or not the right word).

It was a pleasure to read! I like how you modified the timeline in the film slightly, it worked. I was surprised but you really did make it work. And man, the sexual tension! I think it was frustating for the reader - let alone the writer. I found the interaction between her mother very well thought out as well. There would be an onslaught of emotions for both parties but yet they would still feel quite, distant.

So thank you again for writing such a story! It was great (and addictive) to read. Your knowledge of the Trekkie universe is to be commended as well. I've grown up with Star Trek universe and to see such a well crafted fan story warms my heart. I will say though, I have had a prejudice against the original series and has oy now gotten in to the show.

Thanks again and have a great day,

Jazz
yuki san1 chapter 21 . 7/7/2010
I absolutely loved this story, it was such an awesome read, and I'm glad I stuck with it... even if it took a little while to finish it XD

But thank you so much for writing this, this has got to be one of the best fanfictions for Star Trek: 2009 on here!
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »