Reviews for If you're reading this
221BluePoliceBox chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
that actually made me cry! I love reading well written Fred *& George fics they are so sad but I loved this it made me laugh & cry not a single spelling mistake i'm quite proud of myself, deaf by purple sweet lol that made me smile I act could see him writigng this so sweet that h wrote it while he was out somehow that bit I miss you right now really touched me! Well done another amazing fic!
MsHolmes chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
My eyes are watery ! Loved it :) x
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
omg this one was amazing. i loved it! i love all your fred and george stories!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
My eyes got all misty while I was reading this. The letter sounded just like something poor Fred would write, which made it very emotional to read. As did George's reactions at the end. Great job! *grabs a tissue*
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Truly superb!
Daliha chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I'm not a sappy person but I'll admit this touched my heart and best of all you kept Fred in character! Congrats!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I don't know why I read these sorts of stories. I am a twin and the thought of losing my other half is just terrible. So it's no surprise I'm crying. I tell you this because if I'm crying, it must be because you struck a nerve. Good job.
xoxoS.A.M chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
that was beautiful. i'm not gonna lie, it made me tear up a bit. i love Fred! this was beauitfully written. very in character, i must say. poor George. this was amazing. beautiful, excellent, stunning job!
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh, my GOD! This was so beautiful! And it wasn't too soppy at all... Sounds just like Fred! And I nearly cried here... Congratulations!
smgrant1100 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Wonderful! Made me smile and tear up.
MBP chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
You did it again. You made me cry. I put off reading this for as long as I could because once I opened it, I knew it would get to me, and I was right. I'm all choked up now because I think you've perfectly captured Fred's personality in here - and that glimpse of sensitivity from him really works given what he's writing and to whom he's writing it. But the end - and that snapshot of George's pain - just put me over the edge. This is brilliant; it really is.
asdfhjsf chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
OMG!

I was crying as I read this!

it's beautiful, and extremely heartfelt, and so Fred!

Amazing...thankyou X
meltedpoo chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
That was one good ending.

I felt that it was a a very Fred-like thing to say.

I wonder how J.K would have put it if Fred did wrote a letter.

Hm...Nice fic.

Sad but not too cheesy
Peppermint Winter chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aw I never knew Fred culd be that compasionate! Well i have to get a tissue, it was very deep. Its so beleivable thay it coulda happened.
the good dr chapter 1 . 8/11/2009