Reviews for Lord of Death
Tobalerone chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
I love this! Haha the idea is so cool! How is he going to explain Sakura's death? Serves her right anyway! I can totally see Hidan using his religion to bring up zombies. How is it that they listen to him instead of capturing him like they were designed to? Cant wait to see where this goes!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Wow! It looks like you actually thought this story through unlike some other authors. Can't wait to read more. It is very suspenseful.
unknown chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
This story was going somewhere but ive waited a while and i got to say it would be awsome except for lack of updates.
Creepy Quiet Kid chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
My my my... a Naruto that's not quite what he seems, and in control of a near unstoppable horde of undead beasts.

na chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Um...I don't like Sakura at all, but that was... well lets just say it... 10 on the morbid death! I really like the story! Very much would i like an Update...SOON! :)
Kaylen Cooper chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Oh wow. :O

That is way awesome! Wow. I am in awe. :)

So loving this! Hope you continue, and can't wait to read more. :)
bloodyfairy chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Intersting! I do hope you will continue.
Mana's Cinder chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Your stories, both of them, are interesting. I would like to see you continuing them. The lack of reviews is not because of sub-par writing, but is a result of both the lack of material to read and your update dates. Who wants to read a story with only two chapter that hasn't been updated in half a year or more? Those two little facts would lead anyone to think that you simply abandoned the stories because you lost inspiration or left the site entirely.

Do not allow yourself to become unmotivated from a lack of reviews; Write for the sake of writing and you may be surprised to see reviewers tripping over themselves to give you their opinions. Build it and they shall come, as they say.

Between this story, and your HP story, I get the impression that you have some pretty good ideas bouncing around that head of yours.. And I demand you share with the rest of us. Write!
Malsyn chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
This... is an interesting story. I would love to see more of this.
Obfuscating chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Just as awesome as your harry potter fic.

Original Idea. Good writing. Zombiwa. Sealing.

Everything I love in a story.

Please! Keep writing this and your other fic, they really are great reads.
Lord of Murder chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
wow holy crap. thats a bit depressing. but this is still a pretty damn good fic. although if naruto keeps his morals all the way through its going to become pretty horrifying.
insaneschitsoid chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
0.0... ... ... dude... ... u're makin it hard to wait for these chapters; you know that, right? Of course you do. That's why that just happened. -pouting- people are too clever...
Woah. More please chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Started reading this and I have to say I'm *keenly* interested to see more. It makes me feel a bit like a bad person, though, that I laughed at Sakura's death. I guess for me it was more of a narf moment than something traumatic. Still, I applaud Naruto's strange fixation and his unwillingness to let go of certain things. I think it speaks of an interesting character flaw. And it's already pretty canon if you take into account Sasuke's defection. It's totally in character, imho. Also, I wonder though if Naruto can spam his shadow clones since there's been no mention of them. I'm also curious to know why everyone thinks he's a nice boy-he does have the Kyuubi inside him, right? I assume that's why Hidan is after him, there's already been some hints as to that, but it has been confirmed by Naruto yet. I almost wonder if this an au with the Yondaime still being alive if everyone is thinking he's a 'nice boy.' I'm also curious as to what Naruto will do with Sakura's corpse and what's going to happen if/when the village finds out what he's hiding. The second chapter definitely has got the ball rolling so I'd really like to see what happens next. Also, I'm glad to see you have the cojones to kill off Sakura. You WENT there, man. It's true horror now. More, please!
Pyro Flare chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Well, I've found my new favorite story on this site. This is really good... nice job using Hidan as the zombie originator, that's a new one. I'm greatly looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the excellent work!
Pyro Flare chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow. This story is very impressive so far. You wrote this very nicely, to the point where my stories look pretty bad compared to this. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, which I am going to read right now.