Reviews for It All Started With a Comment
KateTheCat chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
Hi. I would just like to say that I absolutely adored this fanfic. And no offense but... in the very beginning of "oops i did it again" you said that you were going to write about more Cullen style truth or dares where they choose some truths. You haven't done that and now your writing a totally different book that has nothing to do with the twilight saga. That's okay and I'm sure it'll be great and I look forward to reading it but if you could just finish what you started when you wrote these stories.
ells050802 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
that was hilarious
Mhc chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Funny
angelkit22 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
omg this was hilariousness the first time i jumped then laughed then i showed it to my papaw and he just looked at me like i was crazy i am going to show it to everyone lol
angelkit22 chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
ok so i wrote a revew on the next chapter so im wrighting one here to ideas

-put cockroaches in a sarcophagus and have mike open it
-have a two year old pelt emmet with baceballs
- do another truth or dare
- have emmet duck tape the entire house with the crazt colorfull ducktape
-have emmet get borred alot
-have someone eat the last hard boilled egg and thennput the container back in the fridge
wright more
angelkit22 chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
what the fuck i want more MORE I TELL YOU!
ive been reading it everywhere i can my friends are worried that i will die of laughter i laugh so hard i cry
MORE I WANT MORE IM ADICTED
o and one day i am going to try to make Emmetts cookies i want to try them and nothing you say will stop me from trying
I WANT MORE
please
ok if i dont get more bad thing will happen
ive never been happeyer the day before i started to read this my friends were worried about me because i was depressed
now they are worried cause im happy
MORE I TELL YOU I WANT MORE pleaase
and what about the movie chapter
yep *popping the p* you have to at least do that
omg my papaw just called me in to fix the tv and my 2 year old baby brother started pelting me with plastic balls so i threw them back yelling "ya i can throw bananas too. your the monkey im emmet"
omg so i was in class today and some one burst out yelling "so eventually horses will be really big." ya that person was me i didnt realize i said that out loud and yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
now my brother is pelting me with a baceball
now we are playing fetch he gets it i throw it
earlyer today when i woke up i got really upset because my baby bro chalked my piano MY 1837 PIANO boy was i mad
omg you could have emmet chalk edwards paino and have a chapter about that
ok so you have to have got ideas from that so
MAKE MORE CHAPTERS IM ADICTED ITS SO GOOD
big big BIG BIG BIG fan
Maddelynn Sky chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
I've read this and the one before it. I the first one I was lmfao. But I'm sorry to tell u I think u lost ur touch with this on, I hope I didn't hurt ur feelings but the other one was a lot funnier.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Nice one. As awesomely, fantastic as usual.
BUT HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!
I thought that vampires aren't allowed on pack property?
Whatev's
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
interesting and awesome start
Rojjy chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
I had it on mute when I played it so when the picture came on,I was all like,WTF?!
Rojjy chapter 7 . 1/6/2013