Reviews for Father Brother Son
tanseynz chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Sexy but with a lot of sweetness only a couple who have loved each other long can share.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Wow, that was hot.
RheyaKelvin chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Lmao at this fic being rather T. This was hot, hot, hot! Definitely M material.

As I've written for you fic 'The Awakening', you completely get the dynamics between E & G. The role-play stuff was fantastic, very erotic without being creepy. I am lobbying for you to write a complete story with these two as main characters.
Zaphi Nashii chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
definitely a 2 thumbs up!
WickedBlue chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Awe, I so enjoyed reading your fic. I think I need a cold shower now.
Tiffyxox chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
I have to admit that I've never been a fan of slash, but there was just something about this fic that caught my eye... and I'm definitely glad that I read it. I don't know what it is about Godric and Eric that makes them so perfect together, I love the way you write them! It was an amazing story that showed just how much the pair feel for the other!

Tiff
Mrs. Penny Lane chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
so hot. Seriously, I was very red when eric said, "You look like a very naughty boy" (fuck yea). very good, all three chapters :D
RuByMoOn17 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
sooo freaking hot!
Varika chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Wow, great episodes...I loved it. Nice take on the quote...:-)
persnikitty5 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
I loved it! Very creative!
C'est Ma Belle Nuit chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
I absolutely loved this story. They were very much in character..and wow role-play. So much smut. 8D
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Great
EricGodricFan chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
i love it! great chapter... great story... im so jealous i didnt think of this! love it want more of it :D
Dr Schreaber chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Ah, this was *so* delightfully kinky. wow. *fans self*
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I loved your Fic!

It's going to FF!

Eric and Godric should had more time in screen for see how is they relationship.. It really was so ... okey XD my english is not that great, that's why I wright little

jeeje

do you have more fic of them?