Reviews for Surprise?
AWESOME! PLEASE FINISH !
Darkstar420 chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Sweet actual i just got a new board yetsetday
liz chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Haha loved it percy does seem like the kind who would skateboard... was it the third or the fourth year in a row though? Either way please finish.
myra chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
aww, please continue! what could they possibly reprimand him for? he's just being a normal teen, if only for a day.
april chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Hurry up, I can't wait any longer
obsessive.bookworm.otaku chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOSH I AM LOVING THIS PLEASE CONTINUE CUZ IT IS SO FREAKING AMAZING IT WOULD VE SO COOL IF PERCY SKATED? AWAY AND OMG I LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON
freddyburn chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Will there be more? Please/
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Such a great finish for that last chapter. Keep the awesomeness rolling on in! Hehe... See what I did there... Rolling on in... Hehehe...
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
This is a really cool idea. Please update!
Peace and Long Life chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
great
MusicMyEscape chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
great story
gabeDj chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
omg this story is AMAZING except first you said he won 4 years, later 3 years... Small mistake. Please if you read this review please update I know you really have talent and story have potential :]
imdifferentnotwerid chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Okay great story it's awesome and funny, but in the first chapter it said Percy had won for 4 years in a row and in the second one it said he won for 3 years in a row. besides that I loved it, it was great!
Someone chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
I really like this as said another guys that the characters are good and hopefully i can find the favorite and stuff so yeah.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Please update I love this story!