Reviews for The Weight of Water, the Weight of Sand
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was really beautiful. Paired with listening to Rose's Theme, it was nearly tear-inducing.
Spring7 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
:) :(

(I know that's not very helpful :( sorry :(, that's what it made me feel)
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
So cute. Great use of metaphors, love it.
Kassandraoftroy chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I moved from your primeval ff to dr who and I love them!
Unknown Kadath chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I love this story. The language and imagery are so beautiful.
Volatura chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I like it. :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I loved it! Again, worded brilliantly, and I can imagine him thinking something like this... :D
EeE chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Aww! Usually, I tend to avoid 10.5/Rose stories, it reminds me too much of 10.s pain of loosing her. But this? This was wonderful. This was the joy of the Doctor, not the pain. I loved it. I might be back just to reread it.
Francesca Montag chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh, I truly loved this. Such beautiful words! They seem to flow seamlessly, it's gorgeous. Made me realize that I need to write a Human Doctor story quick. Wonderful story and language.
OldVictorianQuill chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Beautifully written. You've given a brilliant glimpse to how the human doctor feels coping with both new challenges in his life.
Zatsky chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Once again, loved it. Just seems so real. The weightiness of the thoughts in his head. The fact that he still has all The Doctor's thoughts, intelligence and memories and yet cannot grasp the newness of being human and being with Rose and how it might all work out. The imagery of the water flowing back to the ocean is lovely.

You always leave me wanting more. Thanks.
Sonic Jules chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I loved it! I thought it spoke volumes of what he must've been going through, and the depth of feeling was so perfectly ... there.

That was great!

(Thanks for sharing it.)

:o)
DamareDaisuki chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
A stunning example of just how powerful imagery can be when conveyed by the right author.

xx