Reviews for Moments
Little Miss Porcelain chapter 24 . 6/26/2011

This is lovely and saddening!

Brilliant work!
fukuji mihoko chapter 24 . 6/26/2011
I really, really loved this one. It's like, people don't think about these minor characters, but they could have had families, too...

Really, really poignant _;;
xDazedandConfusedX chapter 24 . 6/26/2011
I love this. The Beadle Bamford chapter was so sad.
iquorn chapter 23 . 6/14/2011
This was so very well thought out, and the use of words.. blegh. it's amazing. very well written ;3
Molly1002 chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Awww...Poor Johanna :(
fukuji mihoko chapter 22 . 6/7/2011
Yay _; Another good series of drabbles!~ I assume this series is easier to write because you have more characters to work with?

Do you think you'll reach to 100?

Go go, you can do it~

-cheers quietly in background-
fukuji mihoko chapter 21 . 6/7/2011
Man his father sounds like a friggin douchebag XDD What's he going to do next- tell him Sanata doesn't exist?

Jesssus XDD
fukuji mihoko chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
Ooooh. This one was really, really good, too XD Hahaha poor sod XDD If only you lived in London!~

This will make me think of smalltalk at the hairdressers in a new light... :D
fukuji mihoko chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
Haaa. The ending line on this drabble was incredibly powerful, too. This was very clever, very poingnant. I really liked it _
fukuji mihoko chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Ooh... In this collection, I have to say this one is the most powerful so far. The last line is really striking. Might have been more effective if the 'but it's not' was on a different line, but...

mm that's just me I guess.

This was really good :D
Molly1002 chapter 22 . 5/30/2011
Loved this! I'm so glad you update with a new Drabble! :D
Mrs.GingerHinkley chapter 21 . 10/23/2010
Ooh, great job expressing such a poignant theme of "Sweeney Todd" in such a simple scene. I enjoyed the snapshot of a little Ben Barker. :)
Adrenaline Write chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
Interesting. Defintely eerie and depressing for poor Toby, but also rather comical if you hear Pirelli's Miracle Elixir. Great, great job though. I really can't help butt adore these drabbles.

Would you mind doing one on the day Benjamin and Nellie met eachother? I think that would be interesting.
Mrs.GingerHinkley chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
Judge Turpin is entirely too creepy for his own good. I particularly felt that your Johanna was very in character, even at this younger age. The last line really captures so many themes of "Sweeney Todd". Well done.
Leo Marie Octavian chapter 19 . 9/17/2010
Interesting... I don't much like Johanna, but this was simple, and nice. I guess. x) I liked it. Lol.
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »