Reviews for Moments
Mrs.GingerHinkley chapter 18 . 8/30/2010
Dear, dear; the horror! I liked the comparison of this unfortunate customer's London to the bleak London Sweeney sees.
Mrs.GingerHinkley chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
Ooh, good character study! I particularly liked Nellie's "I'm not crying." It just captures her cuteness and determination to be tough.
InDeppth chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
love it !

unamuerte chapter 16 . 1/15/2010
At first I had no idea what you were on about with this chap, and I had to go back and re-read it. Boundaries, wot? Wot is she on about? Ah...the lighbulb switches on.

Your word choice is superb. Just a glow of it makes me happy. I'm rambling, I know, but I'm so glad your on fanfic, and more importantly, writing in the Sweeney fandom D

Again, you haven't failed to move me. I wanted to pick a favourite line but I just couldn't. It was too gut-wrenching to decide.

I was just thinking about this situation today, how Mrs Lovett was "cold" for choosing Sweeney over Toby. I tried to reconcile her actions in my mind, and although I can't really sympathise with her on that point, this chapter went a long way to summarise what was going through her head at that point. I don't care if I'm rambling now: you are a genius.
unamuerte chapter 15 . 1/15/2010
"In another life, perhaps that would have been enough."

OMH you killed this! I have to say I sadly concur, much as I love sweenett/ toddvett - nice word "todvett" - they're both too stuck on that past they want so much to alter that they can't overcome that boundary in their everyday dealings with each other. Very sad.
unamuerte chapter 14 . 1/15/2010
o O O WOAH. That creeped me out so much.

My favourite line in this chap: "the darkness crawling over my eyes" That really made me shiver, lovely word choice there.

My other favourite line(s):

"As though you are my salvation.

If that’s the case we are both bound for hell."

Interesting paradox there. You know you are succeeding so brilliantly with stacking in so much how shall I say: beauty/terror/darkness/angst in your drabbles while keeping word length the bare minimum.

Bravo again, and apologies for this late review. I spent the last two weeks finishing my novel, so now I can finally take a breather and do something useful: like review your wonderful drabbles!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 16 . 1/15/2010
Very nice! Not a Sweenett one but I really like this one anyway.

Now that you described it this way, I realized that indeed Mr. Todd is Mrs. Lovett's boundary that is pushing too far.
Roselize chapter 16 . 1/15/2010
Thanks so much for writing this! It's PERFECT! :)
Barcavolio chapter 15 . 1/12/2010
He really is just hiding, you know. I always suspected and you made me sure. I like the combination and Sweenett and un-Sweenett, it's a good mix.

On another note, I've been trying to write 100-word drabbles and it's bloody hard. It's made me admire your skill even more.
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 15 . 1/11/2010
THIS IS AWESOME! SWEENETT! YAY! DO IT, DO IT! WHO! PLZZ WRITE A STORY ABOUT SWEENEY, NELLIE & THE KITTEH!
Mrs.GingerHinkley chapter 15 . 1/10/2010
Ah. I loved this! It's a very poetic/sad look at the distorted lives they both lead. The last sentence really brings out the desperation and hopelessness of their situation, though, and it's tragically beautiful. :)

...an entire drabble series just for them? I would lovett. ;)
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
Wonderful, I don't know how else to discribe this one D

I think I like this one the most of the ones that you wrote thus far.

It doesn't matter to me if you create a story with only Sweenett drabbles or continue in this one, as long as you keep writing them ;)
InDeppth chapter 15 . 1/8/2010
OMG! i think just keeps this one, coz this one has sweenett anyway. so yeah.

i love it!

InDeppth chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
awesome!

Roselize chapter 14 . 12/31/2009
Turpins perspective...interesting...once again great job :)
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »