Reviews for Moments
Barcavolio chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
I can see Sweeney being fiercely competitive at games, especially playing against Toby. I can just imagine the scene coming after:

Toby: I WIN!

Sweeney: *pouts*

Toby: IN YOUR FACE, EVIL MAN!
InDeppth chapter 13 . 12/26/2009
awesome! want to read the xmas one XD

3 DEPP
unamuerte chapter 13 . 12/26/2009
Happy (late) Christmas back! I actually read this on Christmas, but well I got distracted by Christmas dinner (yum!) so I didn't get to give you a proper review. I usually lean toward reading angst (although I do love silly sweenett too) so the last two chaps you've posted are interesting/welcome breaks in the sorrow. Anyway, the chess game between the two is intriguing, considering they never are seen together any other time. The way you wrote this it's almost like their mirroring each other in temperament/attitude (which makes sense considering what happens to Toby in the end of the film.) Lovett!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 13 . 12/25/2009
Wow, it's truly superb, once again. When I read the word 'chessboard' it reminded me of one of my short stories that featured a game of draughts... but very soon I knew that those 100 words of yours were much, much better than what I had produced ;)

Anyway, thanks once more for sharing. I'd love to check out your Christmas fic and I'll do so later - I first have to try to finish my own before the family arrives and I have to pretend that my mind isn't wandering far away in fanfiction land ;)

Merry Christmas!
unamuerte chapter 12 . 12/25/2009
You know, I was about to say how nice it was to read a happy moment, for a change! Ha ha this cracked me up - Mr T's self-satisfied self is very happy, I'm sure. I lovett how "James" takes a liking to Sweeney lol and coils around his legs. Lovely "fuzzy" fic and wishing you a merry christmas! D
Saudade Florentina chapter 12 . 12/18/2009
Oh this is lovely! It's almost like a "sample" of possible situations that can be found in other fics :) (sorry I'm very new to the whole drabble thing)
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 12 . 12/18/2009
Hehe, nice twist - again ;)

I think Sweeney secretly really enjoyed telling her that P

Well, maybe Mrs. Lovett will have more luck with the new whatever she's going to adopt? P
InDeppth chapter 12 . 12/18/2009

Barcavolio chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
Aw, poor Nellie.
linzhatterxx chapter 11 . 12/12/2009
Aw, poor Nellie. :[

Although, the idea of those two having a child is both scary and beyond being unlikely, except in our crazy, fan-girl brains. x]

Amazing drabbles! I'm rather addicted to them. x]
Roselize chapter 11 . 12/11/2009
Mrs. Lovett is the most tragic character in the history of fiction! And this chapter is evidence. I am SO impressed!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 11 . 12/11/2009
I'm glad that your computer is fixed; I know from experience how frustrating such a thing can be :

I really like this drable; once again you can create so much emotions with only a few sentences. Great job! :D
unamuerte chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
It must be that time of the month...because this really upset me. I don't know how you do it, but this chap made me want to cry - that final line, as usual, undid all the potential hope for her. I know you already know this, but you're really doing something unique and special here.
InDeppth chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
love it, just asking tho, is this toby's future, like when he's married and has a kid and he remebers mrs. lovett?

LOvett!