Reviews for Moments
NellieLovet chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
I loved it Really, no matter it isn't romantic, but it's great :)
DojoGhost chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Well why would it be romantic since it's written from -Turpin's- POV? ;) It's great. I love the last couple of lines, how she wants to break him and likes a challenge. All she needed was the opportunity...hints of things to come in the future! A nice set-up for Nellie's hatred of the judge. Understandable that she jumps at the chance to help Sweeney get rid of him. Cool job :)
NellieLovet chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Wonderfull. I love it, Johanna is trying not to go mad, but she is, like her mother (xD)

In some fact, it's romantic. She waits for him no matter what, and until then she waits, like you said

Waiting for the next, I'll try not to get mad lol
StupidGord chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Wow. Please continue, these are great so far.
DojoGhost chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
HA! *singsong voice* Swee-ney's jea-lous, Swee-ney's jea-lous...

Marvelous, I love it. That man's denial is just endlessly entertaining to read. And I have a great deal of admiration for folks who can do -good- drabble...I don't think I could manage it. But you certainly have: this is brief but packed to the brim with emotion and meaning, just like it ought to be. Looking forward to more installments! :)
NellieLovet chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I love the first one, and can't wait for the next. You're a very good writter, I asure you.

Well... recently I was searching for Toby/Lovett, Johanna/Lovett, Turpin/Lovett and Anthony/Lovett, could you, if you want, do a drabble with any of them? :)
BeBopALula chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oh, any character will do for me. It'd be nice if each one got his/her own drabble, though. In this one, I like how he automatically sees the man as threatening, while she sees the man's behavior as an everyday thing. It makes sense for both of them.
Ghost in Front of Me chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
The first one was wonderful! Can't wait for more!

98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7