Reviews for Monster Face
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
You'd think it would've been easy for Sam to shoot their mother because he didn't know her...or am I reading entirely too much into this?
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Ah, I can see Sammy's problem there (and am sure Dean sees it too, and is merely too grumpy - what with his injury and all - to admit it) when the monster shifted into their mother's appearance.

The beginning of the scene reminded me strongly of Jo stitching up Dean in "Born Under a Bad Sign".

Very well done, Angel.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I love it when they help each other. That was very cruel of the shapeshifer to turn into Mary, but something I would expect it to do. Of course he'd get after his brother for not doing exactly what he wanted him to when he wanted him to do it.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Angst! Did you just use the dialouge from Born Under A Bad Sighn? When Jo fixes dean he says "You're a butcher" and drinks whiskey. Was that intentional? I like it better with Sam and the twist. WRITE ON!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Bullets - Yes! And evil, emotional trauma causing monsters. I love all the shades of pain in this. Plus, painkiller in the form of his brother and some Jack Daniels. This is awesome.

Thanks for the birthday present!