Reviews for The Horrible Horror from the Abyss!
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Tentacle monsters are a wonderful gift to anime fans with dirty minds. 8L Gil is an excellent target too. For all kinds of torment, not only tentacle monsters, but tentacle monsters are certainly the best. XD If it were possible to favorite this five times, i would.
Kiyuki chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
No matter how many times I read this, I laugh XD

Keep up the awesome-possum work! :D
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Absolutely priceless. I can practically see this happening.
captaincadwaller chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh, that ending is a killer XD

Poor Gil...he should learn never to trust Break :P
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
...xD

I think that's all I really need to say. I have not-so-literate review replies sometimes. Deal with it. :D
Satiah chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Hilariously disgusting gag fic. I loved every line of it. :)
Panny Pancake chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Oh my! -giggles- That was brilliance beyond what my words are capable of expressing. Just...oh, I have the biggest smile on my face from that! Very well written, I loved the interaction between Gil and Break as that naughty chain was feeling poor Gilly up~. My favourite Break/Gil story, to be sure.
TheAwesomeMe chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Oh, dear. That, in a grotesque manner, was fun to read.
kyotoprincess chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This is probably my favorite BreakXGil fic (though this is probably the only BreakXGil fic in fanfiction :/) Anyway, I really liked how you brought Break's character out XD Though its starting to make me think that he's some sort of sadistic -_- Wow. Anywhoo, I love all your works and I hope you'll continue writing I don't know how to explain it but I really love everything you write :3
Lilac24 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Freaking hilarious. Love love love! Fantastic job! :D
Cactus-Caro chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Is couldn't stop laughing while reading this. I ust love Break! XD
What cybermen say chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wowie. Break just loves to harass Gil, huh? Poor Gil. That was so entertaining, like watching a scene.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Another little funny masterpiece from you! xDD You have a very visual and entertaining style... it's more like watching then reading... and I much prefer it that way. OH NOES. Gil cannot be tentacle raped. *somewhere between sweatdropping and giggling*

~ Val
MoonlitMelody chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oh wow, that was just...XD

Poor Gil. Bad break. Naughty chain. 3

All in all, very cute, very funny, very enjoyable. -

Is it a oneshot or the first in a series?

It sounds like a oneshot.

But you didn't mark it as complete.

0_o