Reviews for From the Edge
AvianReader chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Good one, but were the angel wings really necessary?
going-rogue2374 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
MY EMOTIONS! That was so beautiful, and very in character. This is the best sad fic I've seen all day. Poor little Rolo. Favourited 3
ElvaUkitakeAivaStein chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I know that i'm like a year behind on reviewing this beautiful piece that you made but... I shall anyways. So here i go... I loved the beauty of this fic and I also loved the sadness that you put in this. It made me feel nostalgic and sad. I believe that Lelouch did go to Heaven even though he lied, gambled, killed, and forced others to do his dirty work. I believe it because he had no choice but to do so in order for his sister Nunnally and younger generations to live in peace and harmony. He had to become like his father to make this work only difference is that he would not try to kill GOD he would become the evil that people would fear and I mean all people including the people who held such strong loyalty and devotion for the old emperor (sorry if spelled wrong). He made the ultimate sacrifice by doing so he redemed himself and he probably didn't even know it either. He was a liar to the very end but a very good liar at that but still that doesn't mean he wouldn't make it to Heaven. I learned that all humans are evil, at the young age of 8, and if so the lord must be very forgiving to let us enter his Kingdom. Lelouch is like the sins of man in solid form and when he died those sins were melted away thus granting him entrance into Heaven... O wow look at me and my stupid babble sorry if I bored you to death with it... Until next then I'm out.
Z chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
what a wonderful ending im glad lelouch went to heavan

remember what he always said

"the only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed
Cryptic Ash chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Very sad but so good as well... bittersweet, but definitely happy. Well done.
Raenvoll chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Interesting and well written.

Though if it had been me I couldn't have stopped myself from writing a bittersweet ending and having him receive a code.

"Oh look Lelouch is going to join us-NOT!"

I'm twisted.
SeventySixWhispers chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
So sweet! Actually got me a bit teary eyed, I'm glad they're happy now!
ChalkMuffins chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
...I can't believe you would praise me when you have something as beautiful as this. -.-

GAH, I still have no closure over Lulu's death! I don't think I ever will.

Stupid Lulu. He shouldn't have died. Dx -bursts out into tears-

Anywho~ this was so ridiculously beautiful I have nothing to say. I'm speechless!

...kinda. xD
Mantinas chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Beautiful.
AshZaku chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
It was well-written, and sad/happy story. I just have one problem with it:

I don't think the intent behind your actions determines where you go in the next life. While I can believe Euphie would have gone to Heaven- since she had no free will - and Rolo works - since he never knew any better and was not what we would consider mentally capable of being responsible for his actions - but Lelouch? Lelouch knowingly and willingly killed thousands if not tens/hundreds of thousands of people. Even though he gave his life to achieve a noble purpose, I think that the weight of sin lives he destroyed - both those he killed outright and their friends/loved ones - would deny him divine salvation. Lelouch certainly wasn't expecting anything; when they made the plan for Zero Requiem he was pretty much convinced his own life was worthless since everything he had worked for had been undone and those he cared about were dead.

That said, it is still a good piece of writing, though I disagree with it, and am looking forward to reading more from you in the future.
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Yes. Sad, but sweet. Thanks, I liked it a lot. : )
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
At some points I feel like the writing could be better and that gets in the way a bit, but mostly it's a very enjoyable fic. It's nice that Rolo's love for his brother lives on, and there's someone to see Lelouch's sacrifices and the world he's created through them. Good fic for reading when someone's bummed that the series is over and the ending was all sad.