Reviews for Forget about the future
Asteroth chapter 31 . 12/11/2014
I do hope you continue this excellent story.
Lord Sunder chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Ow. Centred text makes my eyes bleed and my brain ache. Why would you commit this awful crime against good formatting? What's wrong with nice, orderly left-to-right progression? I'd love to read your fic, but... ow, just looking at it is actually making my eyes ache.
Chris chapter 31 . 3/10/2014
trop bien. Une suite?
fireman12468 chapter 31 . 1/2/2014
update please cause this is brilliant
GirlzRule01 chapter 31 . 11/19/2013
Absolutely love the story! Hope you update ASAP! Can't wait to read what happens next :D
Boomerang chapter 31 . 9/20/2013
Just reread the whole story... It's still great! I'd love to know the end, but i totaly understand if you don't know how you may actually end it...
Well at some point you exchanged stan's and rod's names... but that doesn't really matter.
I really really reaaaally could love to know the rest ! i'm hooked ! it's awonderfull story, thank you for charing it !
Boomerang chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I just reread the end of your story... It's still just as great ! Id love to know the end, but i undertand if you don't know how to continue it... Still, wonderfull story !
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I don't often back up Snape, but if it's attacking an overly cocky Potter, then I'm game:
/"You selfish boy, " he whispered "you have the chance to change the past that will potentially save our future and you're not willing to do that just because there is a slim chance that somehow someway you might be able to survive our current affaires, how stupid do you have to be to see that even if you somehow were able to live for just a little while longer there will still be millions of families out there who will be in the same predicament as you are in right now No mother No father No family what so ever, is ".../

I didn't realize we'd get a time-turner story. I like those, but I'm always sad when they return and leave their love behind. I hope she just stays back then.

I love Bellatrix/Hermione stories!

Also, this looks like a story you've been working on for some time. Nice length, good reviews, will you complete it?
Bam chapter 31 . 6/1/2013
Wow. I think this is quite the end, the Death Eaters coming to the light side ! Apart from the serious lack of punctuation, it was a good one. Thanks !
Boomerang chapter 31 . 5/25/2013
Woaow ! I just read "forget about the future" and i'm thrilled ! It's Brilliant ! I'm totaly hooked up! And i love how you chose to make Bellatrix...
PS: Sorry about the mistakes... I'm frensh
CaraCersei chapter 31 . 4/27/2013
Lovely little fic- thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 31 . 4/10/2013
Awwww :( i know it's been a little over a year, but are you permanently done with this, because I'm seriously in love with it! Wish you'd update!
Lumos-MischiefManaged-Nox chapter 31 . 2/17/2013
Please continue this story. I want to see how the war resolves and Bella and Hermione need to get together. I love this and I just really want to see an update:)
LadyWidow chapter 31 . 2/9/2013
Oh my goodness this story is amazing. I hope you continue to write it because I love this story!
Kigo Stories chapter 31 . 10/24/2012
please continue this story i really want to read more of it i started to cry when it stopped please continue it