Reviews for Good Afternoon, Mister Adams
The Fabulous A.J chapter 6 . 1/19
I love this fic, because I love 1776, and I love the way you wrote it. It's fantastic. I'm favoriting.
thecagedsong chapter 3 . 1/7
Oh my gosh, this song is the only thing I remember from the entire movie. You are doing spectacular by the way
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Wow this was just. Wow this was really good.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
Ok this is a combination of two of my favourite things. I love it. I love you. I love history. Thank you so much for writing this.
Waosowiw chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
My god this is beautiful
Lewis the Editor chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
Wow... This is brilliant. Best fanfic I've read in a long time. Almost makes me want to be American, haha. But your Matthew was great too, so I'm good with staying Canadian. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
Oh damn that was good. So good that I am sure of re-reading this all over again and ignore my pile of homeworks. Now, to chapter 1 again...
Iamhungry11 chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
This fic was bloody fantastic. But just as a fact, in the conversation about tea and it's tax, the English tea (even with tax) was much cheaper than the smuggled tea from other countries. This was because England wanted to keep a certain tea company afloat. Americans rejected the cheaper tea becauseit was British and it was fashionable to boycott anything British. But still, great fic.
Doubled-Helix chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
When Franklin said happy birthday- Oh, god, I think I might actually cry. This is beautiful, thank you so much.
FireFox Vixen chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
Love!
Karano chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
It's the seventh time, counting from 2009, when I read your fic. And it still amazes me beyond measure and moves me.
I may not be American, but I know a good Independance fic when I read it. And I fell head over heels in love with this one.
God bless you ;_;
ddogirl chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
ddogirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
OH. MY. GOD. I LOVE THIS! 1776 IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES AND NOW... NOW... HETALIA! YESSS! It's hot as hell. In philidell-phia! CAPS LOCK DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO SHOW MY UNDYING LOVE FOR THIS. JUST SO YOU KNOW. FOLLOW. FAVE. FOLLOW. FAV. FOLLOW. FAV.
AnimeFreak347 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Love it
Katkee chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
I LOVE YOU. Hetalia has become my life lately, but musicals will always take precedence and 1776 is one of my all-time favorites. I was fangirling intensely the whole time I read this and it is GREAT. Thank you for making my day, because it's been pretty terrible until now.