Reviews for Good Afternoon, Mister Adams
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
nicely done
Fictionalizer15 chapter 6 . 11/5/2017
this literally brought me to tears it was so amazing
Bzzyt chapter 6 . 10/25/2017
That was amazing.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2017
This was one of the best Revolutionary fanfiction I have ever read. The characters interacted really well together and how you portrayed Alfred was amazing. So glad I got to read this. Thank you! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2017
This was truly beautiful. I can't even describe it.
Authoria chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
This is awesome! Would you mind if I translate this into Vietnamese? I'll credit you, of course.
BookWarrior23 chapter 6 . 4/22/2017
That was amazingly well written. I loved it!
Kameya Karona chapter 6 . 4/21/2017
This was a brilliant story. I quite enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
IDStorymakers chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Hmm hmm.
I'm a proud American, but... I honestly feel bad for England there. Maybe it's upbringing difference, but... Geez, America, raising your hand against a parent-figure. Rude. Although it might just be me ;D

It's still very good, makes me think.

jennyVDL93 chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
I CRIEDwI'm so proud of you my boy. I do.
God bless America
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Me rikey
PiKairiDreaM00n chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
OH man. I've never watched the musical but this seemed so perfect! The characters were so believable and the end was just so like Alfred. Loved it :D And I will be checking out the rest of your works if I can!
crownthegoldfish chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
omg I screamed when I saw this fanfic

someone ought to do something similar with the musical hamilton that'd be a heck of a ride
Alverrann chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Okay. I don't usually leave reviews, but this was perfect. I knew I loved my country before, but while I was reading this it was like, holy crap, I LOVE MY COUNTRY! Ya'know? My family has a tradition of watching 1776 every single Fourth of July, so like, every single chapter, you got the songs stuck in my head. Thank you for this. I genuinely think that some of America's greatest moments, leaders and people existed during the revolution. It was truly a time of turmoil and amazing changes. Poor England. He brought it on himself, no matter how much I love Iggy it's true. America was born to be more than just a colony. :) I don't kno if you'll ever even read this, but I just thought I'd let you know, I'm going to be dreaming of the Stars and Stripes for weeks; that's just how perfect this is. Now I'll stop piddling and twiddling and leave in in peace, but seriously. Thanks.
CloudCarnivore chapter 6 . 6/8/2016