Reviews for Good Afternoon, Mister Adams
IDStorymakers chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Hmm hmm.
I'm a proud American, but... I honestly feel bad for England there. Maybe it's upbringing difference, but... Geez, America, raising your hand against a parent-figure. Rude. Although it might just be me ;D

It's still very good, makes me think.

ISD
jennyVDL93 chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
I CRIEDwI'm so proud of you my boy. I do.
God bless America
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Me rikey
PiKairiDreaM00n chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
OH man. I've never watched the musical but this seemed so perfect! The characters were so believable and the end was just so like Alfred. Loved it :D And I will be checking out the rest of your works if I can!
crownthegoldfish chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
omg I screamed when I saw this fanfic

someone ought to do something similar with the musical hamilton that'd be a heck of a ride
Alverrann chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Okay. I don't usually leave reviews, but this was perfect. I knew I loved my country before, but while I was reading this it was like, holy crap, I LOVE MY COUNTRY! Ya'know? My family has a tradition of watching 1776 every single Fourth of July, so like, every single chapter, you got the songs stuck in my head. Thank you for this. I genuinely think that some of America's greatest moments, leaders and people existed during the revolution. It was truly a time of turmoil and amazing changes. Poor England. He brought it on himself, no matter how much I love Iggy it's true. America was born to be more than just a colony. :) I don't kno if you'll ever even read this, but I just thought I'd let you know, I'm going to be dreaming of the Stars and Stripes for weeks; that's just how perfect this is. Now I'll stop piddling and twiddling and leave in in peace, but seriously. Thanks.
CloudCarnivore chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
OH MY GOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! ANY SEQUELS BY ANY CHANCE?
Yellow Starcat chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
I bet it was a real big shock for Mr. Adams to realize that this "boy" was his country. I think he reacted quite well though considering hedidn't totally freak out. And it's not like he could say "you liar" cause he just say all of the U.S.A in Alfred's eyes.
Yellow Starcat chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
I can't believe Alfred actually did that to the table! I love the possibilities of Alfred's great strength. I saw a little bit more of America and England's relationship in this chapter and I'm really glad. I can see that America is in pain and I'm sure England is too.
I love the last line and I am one hundred percent sure that Alfred will do as he said.
Yellow Starcat chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
I understood that Alfred was the inspiration for the part that Martha read, and I think that's absolutely free. And even though America is America, a nation, he still needs sleep.
I loke how even Martha was taken aback by how handsome Alfred was. Fangirls take that to extremes though...
I really love this story and the plot!
Yellow Starcat chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
I love the idea of Franklin meeting 3 of the nations! Could you write a separate fic of him meeting France and England? If not it's totes fine.
I like the part when america blurted out the part about meeiting England and his reaction to himself afterwards. I hope they become good friends!
Yellow Starcat chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
This story is so awesome! Can you write another one about America during the Jim Crow Era? Or what he thinks about books like To Kill A Mockingbird?
Just a request!
Yellow Starcat chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I really love this story and this idea! I like the stories of the countries when they were younger!
The M.H.T.of R chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
Dang, nice. This was so lovely. Thank you for writing it. It makes me believe in my country.

Tsarina
FateOfChaos chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
I feel like there isn't enough Hetalia fics with historical significance. The American Revolution is one of my favorite periods in history because it was so complex and definitely wasn't as easy as they make it out to be in school. This warmed my heart yet also made me want to cry knowing the turmoil Arthur would suffer behind it.