Reviews for Good Afternoon, Mister Adams
FireFox Vixen chapter 6 . 4/8
Love!
Karano chapter 6 . 1/16
It's the seventh time, counting from 2009, when I read your fic. And it still amazes me beyond measure and moves me.
I may not be American, but I know a good Independance fic when I read it. And I fell head over heels in love with this one.
God bless you ;_;
ddogirl chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
ddogirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
OH. MY. GOD. I LOVE THIS! 1776 IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES AND NOW... NOW... HETALIA! YESSS! It's hot as hell. In philidell-phia! CAPS LOCK DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO SHOW MY UNDYING LOVE FOR THIS. JUST SO YOU KNOW. FOLLOW. FAVE. FOLLOW. FAV. FOLLOW. FAV.
AnimeFreak347 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Love it
Katkee chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
I LOVE YOU. Hetalia has become my life lately, but musicals will always take precedence and 1776 is one of my all-time favorites. I was fangirling intensely the whole time I read this and it is GREAT. Thank you for making my day, because it's been pretty terrible until now.
Lady Black Cat chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
After reading the entire fic from chapter one to the very end, I must say: great story. I love a good fanfic in which America or Alfred is interacting with the founding fathers.

By the way, was Alfred imagining it or did Matthew pull off the stealth hi/bye in chapter five?
APHLove618 chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Spectacular story, I loved it. I'd be lying if I say that I didn't cry a little at the end, though. American pride!
booklover1209 chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Amazing. Love this story. American pride and all that.
Nerdkate88 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
As a history nut, a broadway nut, and a hetalian i freakin LOVE this fic However, Yours, Yours, Yours was the song before He Plays The Violin. The song in the bell tower was Complements. However I like it this way. It made me smile because 1776 just dosen't get enough love. Its just way to perfect. :3
Personified Writer's Block chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
This is one of my favorite stories I've read in here! Great characterization, btw
Esperanza-para-todos chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Oh my goodness it was beautiful
this story
fangirl-4-ever-xx chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
I'm so bad at reviewing stuff... but... YES! YESYESYESYESYESYESYES! THIS. THIS. IS. AMAZING. YOU. ARE. AMAZING. I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THIS.
Cocoaflower chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Oh man... Normally, I never give much thought in to Alfred's views and his person, but now, this fic astounds me.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
Omigawd. Omigawd. I love this so much.