Reviews for Darker Than The Ocean's Depths
Zomvee chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
You accidental called Tsume's deceased husband 'Old Person Thrown Away In The Mountains' damn dude that's not a bad way to go;)
Shadowprice chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
this is good you should make more
Kurai Gekkou chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Can't wait for more!
Rake1810 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
It's what i've seen him trained to be able to do in every Blind Naruto fic ever.
breakingheart93 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
naw! get em kiba-kun! get em! show em who's boss!
please to be updating!
sakura240 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Kura: ...Hmm...sounds interesting! :D I wonder if Naruto will get along with Hinata or Sasuke...

Berry: I like Kiba. He's awesome. Ino was stupid in saying those terrible words :P

Kura: DON'T TEASE KIBA! DX

Berry: Anywa, good story so far :) We hope to see more soon.

Kura: YEAH! XD BYES!
whiteicewolf chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
This is an awesome story when are you going to update!
AJMartin00 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
great story bring it back
haruhi65 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
good! very good! anxious for more!
Shadow Spirit Dragon-Wolf chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I always thought about making a story like this though not the same way, as in the way Naruto turns blind, I like the idea and it's kind of cute, go Naruto, show them what you're made of, also, I never realized that guy had a name, I go on Leefninja and I probably say it but still, he's in like one episode and he has practically one line, though I'm not sure if he is blind but it works for the story, again, good job and keep going.
Aura Knight-Lyrin chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Very interesting! I'm a little disturbed by the fact that parents will encourage prejudice like that, but your fic is...refreshingly different. I've seen a similar work where the Kyuubi kind of held Naruto's eyes hostage, but that wasn't as interesting as your chakra echolocation. I hope you continue this fic, and I look forward to seeing how all of these changes impact Naruto's life.

Sincerely,

-Lyrin
DMSeth chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
this story is certainly entertaining if nothing else, especially your last chapter. please, PLEASE continue with the next chapter soon. i am looking forward to it on the edge of my seat.
Ari Eliza chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
You should continue! :]

I like where the story is headed and I'd like to see more of this blind naruto and his mother.
lambtastic chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
aww naruto is so cute:) please continue soon! i hope he makes friends with everyone!
shadowelf144 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
glomps author this is awesome i wold love to see how the rest plays out