Reviews for If I Fall
Luna A chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Any plans of continuing this...? :) I'm looking forward for the next chapter! :))
lin chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
finish this dmn story already, i hate when people start a fantati story and then dont finish it r forget about it
Neko-Tenchi chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
are you going to take a long time to finish writing this? its so in character, i love it! please write faster
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I loved this chapter and this story, its so cute and so in character. even though Jean and Nadia's relationship is the main one in the anime, Sanson and Marie's realtionship was what i loved best. Sanson is rude, vain, crude, a playboy, a bit of an idiot and vert full of himself but against Marie's cute and innocent personality he's hopeless, they're soo cute! Please write more to this story, i hate when i find a nice story on these less popular catagories and no one ver finishes it. please finish it!
Nemesis La Algol chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Good fic indeed !

But Marie and Sanson's marriage seems a bit "scary" for he's over twenty tears older than her. He could be his father. I know this was the way to do in the XIXth century, but I don't get on with that. Although I suppose Marie and Sanson were happy together...

Regards,

Nemie.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Sason's inner thoughts are great; for a bit even I couldn't see him really writing to Marie, but he did. And Marie's progression was great too. It was a really smooth transition for the story. I hope you can update this again soon. It's really good. :)
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ohh~ This is so sweet! The fight over Marie is perfect and Sanson coming to her rescue was perfect.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
AW! This is so sweet! *U* Exactly what I wanted to see in this! *U* A Sanson/Marie fic showing how sweet their relationship is! *U* Love this so much! *U* Rock on! Can't wait for the next chapter! *U*
Lucyole chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
i love it, it is so cute and beautifull very good work please wrote further i need to know what HAPPEND NEXT
Tendolover chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
are you going to continue this! Cause I think you should! lol
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I'm so lazy to log in but that was so very nice! My favorite character is Sanson, he's the best, really!

Keep up the good work!