Reviews for Love and War
Crazyforkasey chapter 20 . 8/7
Update please please on my knees pleading
Xerothermal chapter 20 . 6/17
HOW DARE YOU NOT UPDATE FOR A YEAR!?
I knew it!
PrivateBullshit chapter 20 . 11/8/2015
This fic is kinda my dreams coming true, you know :D I need you to update as fast as you can! It is so amazing, please please please, i flipped out when I realized I had to stop reading just before the breaking point part, it's one of my favourites :) I love how you rewrite the story with the girls in it. At the beginning I wondered though why they take being transported into WWII so lightly. But I love your girls and I love how the story is still not entirely about them and the guys have their parts too. I'm just worried because of Roger and because I have no idea how you plan to finish this fic. You're not gonna kill any of the girls, are you?
mngirl chapter 20 . 8/17/2015
Oh my gosh, you're hilarious! But poor Mal; I feel *so* bad for her...she is worth way more than what she thinks she is! I'm glad everything got figured out between her and Lew :) Can't wait for more and happy writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/17/2015
I Read the whole story again
Do we get some Speirs action soon?
Sweet Country Girl chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
Hello, Zoe.

I've just recently stumbled upon your story after finally watching the wonderful mini series that is Band of Brothers, and I love your story so far. I really like the idea of future people going back to the past, and the transition for it is great.

Everyone seems to be kept in character quite well, and I just love the girls. They each have a different personality that seems to balance the others out. Violet is my favourite though. Such a sassy, snarky lady.

The relationships also seem to be pretty on point for me as well. Each one is different and seems to be fitting with the characters. Dick and Faye just make me grin. Lewis and Mallory make me both happy and sad. Violet and Speirs just make me want to grab a fire extinguisher because the tension between them is firey.

I have a feeling that Roger is going to be a huge problem, but I have a feeling that the girls and guys of Easy will handle him. He has only made two appearances, and I'm already hoping he gets stabbed or something.

The length of the chapters is really nice, and there isn't so much information that you forget what happened before. I also like that the girls are also interacting a lot with the other soldiers.

Anyways, that is it for my longish review. That's what happens when I spend a few days just reading the story. Thank you. I shall be looking forward to an update whenever you can manage one. Those muses can be slippery little devils.
Slytherin Studios chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
nicely done.
GraceLeah07 chapter 19 . 8/11/2015
You can't just leave me hanging like this! Please update!
Slytherin Studios chapter 19 . 7/8/2015
nicely done, please update soon.
SuesserKaefer234 chapter 19 . 3/19/2015
LOVE!
luchi chapter 19 . 2/14/2015
I really love your fic! Please please update soon!
em chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
Please update soon! This is amazingg never stop!
Crazyforkasey chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
Yes I read this story so many times
I love Violet and Speirs together
Shawneed chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
I really love your story and these three funny and lovely girls, even if I like Violet maybe a little more because she's the one who has caught the eye of our handsome Sparky ;) The way you mix the present, future and past is very interesting ! I hope that I'll be able to read more of your story for this is a great one ! PLEASE do not give up and keep up the good work !
(P.S : I'm French, so if there are some mistakes, please forgive me and by the way, greetings from France ! )