Reviews for To Death
Me chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love it!
3waypetal chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Great story. I love how C defines Light as a Ambercrombie Model.
BrokenAngel9 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I LOVE the whole BBnC plot thing you have developed I have seen that you include them in some of your story's as a side pairing aswell, I would like to request you do a multiple chapter story on them, from when they met to when they die or what ever, I reckon you could make it very interesting. Or even some oneshots like the blowjob in the common room. Keep up the fantastic work :)

B Eva ;) xx
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
;_; You've somehow managed to make a story that is both completely adorable and frighteningly angsty. I applaud you.

x3 I wanna hug C. Just. Too. Cute.

I also like how you used "c" words just frequently enough to be noticeable, but not enough to be annoying. That was intentional, right? o.o
Queenofinsanity chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
And for the third review in the past few minutes, hello again.

This is strangely beautiful. Even with the madness and the desperation, looking through the eyes of someone so genuinely in love is poetic and amazing.
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Maybe it is weird but I think what these two shared is worth of jealously.

Thought I believe that C saving B from his death was selfish act and I have to wonder did he confess that to B? If B knew that did he forgive? I see it as betrayal. He should have let B to die and not help Naomi in the last moment to save B from death. What actually surprised me in the Another Note was that Beyond wasn’t suicidal but his need and want to suppress L, his need to be in L mind was greater than his survival instinct.
iphis15 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Aw, that was weirdly sweet.

And a lot of other wonderful things, but my fingers are refusing to keep typing.

~Mademise Morte
Atreyl chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Normally I'm pissed off by OC's, but C is an exception. I love how you make BB's and C's relationship like Matt's and Mello's, 'cuz they're FTW.

Keep writing!
The iPod Addict chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Okay, I was totally in the right mood as I was finishing the story to right an awesome review and then, the second I click that button, I start thinking, 'Haha, BnC...' like an idiot. XD Sorry, back to the subject.

First, I wanted to ask if you wrote any other fics talking about C. I want to try and get as good as an idea of him as I can. Plus, I just find your entire (C)haracter (XD had to, sorry. XD) of C interesting. -'

This story is awesome. I love the idea you have at the begining about each person having someone made perfectly for them and others made to be second best if you never found them.

C keep explaining how close he and B are is just beautiful. It makes me sad when B is sent to prison and far away from C.

Also, when C says how they'll both meet in Hell... This is probably the best closer sentence you can have for this story and you worded it perfectly.
Jazi Tsukiyo chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I really like this. You portrayed C really well. It would be nice if you could write more stories with C.

Please think about it ~ Keep up the good work!
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow... see when I read Beautiful Disaster I never bought this pairing even though C /was created for/ BB. This... yeah this sells it for me. You've successfully made me agree with an Real CharacterxOC paring. No one has ever been able to do that before. Ever. Nice job. :D
Lellozawa chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
C is now my second favorite Death Note character. You rock for having created him. :D ((Though you'd rock anyway, because all your Death Note fics are awesome!))
TechnoScreamsForPurpleKittens chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Your story was simply awesome. I'm a fan of yaoi as well, and well...a BB yaoi, is even better. I'm obsessed with him at the moment, I wish he was a real person. Even if killing is wrong and horrible, i still love that homicidal maniac to death. This story is also extremely similar to a story i wrote, the thing about being together in hell for eternity. 3
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Whoa...I think I just found my favorite OC story ever.

C is fantastic. He's totally real, and his thoughts and emotions were easy to empathize with, in a way. His relationship with B was completely believable.

This was Brilliantly written, and I say that with every sincerity.