Reviews for How Bizarre
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
an interesting night at Hogwarts :)
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
hahaha... i like this. my name is in it. Raijin... _
Nenne chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
There is off course a sequel?
abcd chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
smiles.lie chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
sequel please! xD
BlondeBlade chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I liked this

Often I imagine the outfits people have described and thought wtf but yours sounded great

are you doing a sequel

if not awesome cliff

BLADE
kkairi325 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Awesome oneshot!
Ruby Roocoo Blade chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
there is a sequel right?
Himuro chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Ohh, Wow! Gotta love the costumes! ;D Hot Harry, and Draco taking advantage of him..haha.

I usually don't care much...but on the last sentence "Weather he got another chance..." I believe Weather should be Whether

Anyways, I wish Hermione didn't show up...mm. :P Great story.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
HA Me Love!

YYWKMN.
Fire Storm Weaver chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hermione, you cock-blocker!

But then again doing it in the middel of the hallway may not be the best of ideas. XP

Really liked it! Didn't sound all that ridiculus at all. I liked Dracos costume even thou I'm not into FF but it kinda suited him. The cloths that is. (you should appreciate the trouble I whent though of acualy bothering to googel it ,.)

I really like your righting. I'm sortof considering staring to reed Narto just so I can reed thouse storys to. XD

Once a greate story. Top quality as allways.
kayoko123 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
“Its Harry and I's Halloween costumes.” She said, barely looking up at him.

Missed the apostrophe (Its - It's). The sentence itself sounds a bit weird because "I's" implies "I is" and that doesn't make sense, right? I would use "our" instead of "Harry and I" or even change the sentence into "Halloween costumes for Harry and I."

“So who are you suppose to be dressed as again, Draco?”

It's "supposed" not "suppose".

Interesting. The only thing that doesn't make sense is Draco dressed as characters from Final Fantasy with his limited knowledge of Muggle electronics. I doubt he would have played the game considering that electronics don't work at Hogwarts as stated in "Sweet Justice" so how would he know anything about Final Fantasy.

Not quite what I was expecting, but it's an okay read.

Thanks for writing!
AmandaExMachina chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
-ponders- I enjoyed this fic. It was sexy, but not over the top. This particular line still has me giggling like a Hogwarts schoolgirl:

-Harry laughed from his chest. “I feel better than I have in a long while. I hope whomever that was tries to take advantage of me again.”-

One last note: there should be a lot more Goth!Harry fics in my future, because you just made it sexy. Same thing for Goth!Hermione, surprisingly. I always know she had a dormant rebellious streak.
BlinkAndYou'llMissIt chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This was awesome. My only complaint was that you didn't give Harry super-tight skinny jeans XD
rkitkt chapter 1 . 8/13/2009