Reviews for The Best Year Ever
QTFics chapter 19 . 7/31/2010
I am glad you updated! I have enjoyed this story and can't wait for your next one.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 19 . 7/31/2010
Great ending.
QTFics chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
Yeah! Thanks for the update!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
Do it Bones! Push him off!

LOL! I just got a flash back of the hotel! Oh Gods, LOL! I betcha you wrote that from experience huh?

Great chapter.
mykardia chapter 15 . 10/28/2009
awesome chapter! )

I'm glad she's not pregnant! can't wait to see what good fluffiness ensues ;D
QTFics chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
I'm glad to see you have posted again. Touching scene between Nyota and Spock at the end.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
So the friends are going to play "hooky" during Spring Break & fly to Las Vegas. I always wondered what the town would be like a few hundred years...

Anyway, great chapter.
LadyFangs chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
Oh God...High School Pregnancy!

WTF? Sarek is going to shit bricks! How are these unemployed, uninsured KIDS gonna have babies!

It's not right I say. It's not right...

Okay. Enough with my rant. Continue on! :)
mykardia chapter 14 . 10/15/2009
loved this chapter! very amusing yet dramatic...poor jim P

can't wait to see what happens...hm...if she's pregnant that would sure complicate things, but it would also allow spock and nyota to get closer together )
krishnochura chapter 14 . 10/15/2009
If Nyota is really pregnant I'm sure Spock will take good care of her :)
QTFics chapter 14 . 10/14/2009
Oh Spock and Nyota!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 14 . 10/14/2009
LOL! The thought of Spock carrying a fake baby is funny thought. :)

Great chapter.
juzwanna chapter 14 . 10/14/2009
oh dear...but Spock is gonna have to stand by Nyota like she stood by him! life doesn't always go to plan. I like this story-a new take on their life together. This does happen.
krishnochura chapter 13 . 10/2/2009
It's really sweet that Spock cares so much about Nyota! Lol if Nyota is actually pregnant Spock is gonna have his hands full!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 13 . 10/1/2009
LOL! Of course Spock wouldn't think of geting a condom! Pon Furr (sp?) is makes you crazy.

Anyway, great chapter.