Reviews for Here It Goes Again
alwayshalfblood chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
I wish you would update again, I read Guardian and fell in love. Now I want to know what's going to happen to Lily!
digitalmonster911 chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Really good. You should update it. x.x
millieprue chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
omg i loved it it was just amazing it was awesome pleazzzzzzzzz update soon i just cant wait to see wat happens its awesome

well byebye ttfn tata for now haha lol:P

by:millieprueXD
MarauderTielle chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
oooooh :) Interesting.

You left it on a right cliffie! I was so happy when the alert thing told me you'd updated :)

Ti, x
alwaysrunningplaces chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Eeeeeepp! Great chapter! cant wait for the next one!
alwaysrunningplaces chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
ok so ive read all of this sofar and the guardian, is it just kim thats one or is lily also one? Geat story!
RaindropsOnTheRooftop chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
bahahahaha! sure, going online now, although I doubt you'll still be on hehe

oh... another prediction from professor trelawny? argh cliffy! update soon so I know what is happening!
MarauderTielle chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
oh! *dramatic music*

I would help you with your questions, but I haven't read the guardian for so long!

i deleted my twitter account from lack of use lol :L

Awesome chapter!

Ti, x
MarauderTielle chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Loved this chapter. the quill thingys sounded awesome lol. please update soon ] x
RaindropsOnTheRooftop chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Quirrelling Quills! hahahahaha! epic! lol can't wait for more :)
MarauderTielle chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Great so far ] please, please update soon ] X
Astraia94 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
hope you update soon
September Equinox chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
its a really good start and i'm so happy about this sequel - yay! i'm really looking forward to the next chapter! :D x
RaindropsOnTheRooftop chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
great chapter! i can't wait to hear more from Marcus DiAngelo. I like the James/Kim thing by her brother's grave mo :( it was very well written :) update soon!