Reviews for Complications
Hewhoislost chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
another good fic keep up the good work
polar bear killa chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
this acutually is not a legend it happened in india
Vshard chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Ah Conrad... he almost deserves his own story.. hrmm.. Nice wrap up. Odd to see mShep a little touchy-feely while on a mission, but hey why not. It's not every day you're waltzing i to take down the big bad with your wounded sister.

Nicely amusing and an extra plus for making the 20th cent. refs go over mShep's head :)
Vshard chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
So - as much as modern-day refs tend to pull me out of this particular 'verse... that Vader comment was choice.

I've got no complaints on the overall except for the line about the drunk woman being pulled in for drunk and disorderly... little repetitive.

Love seeing where your mind goes or rather where you place these people when they're not being all npc-ish. :)
Vshard chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
You have a thing for vendettas don't you?

In any case, interesting elaboration on both sides of the theft. Especially loved "Try to avoid killing any potential information sources before I get there." Just very amusing and it shouldn't be :p

You may be right about everything falling into place too quickly, but then again... the big bad sounds a bit crazed enough to be overconfident and sloppy. Looking forward to finishing this.
Vshard chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Isn't that just the golden rule - Don't Panic :)

Nice work relief for me I've found in your stuff here. Looking forward to finishing it.
rutger5000 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Owh dark ending. Nice
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This is an exellent intro. It really makes you want to read more.
Cate Lynn chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Definitely an interesting read. I'm glad they got the bad guy in the end - I'd had this horrible feeling he'd somehow wind up harvesting all of Bethany's organs - although it's too bad he didn't get more than 25 years. Probably not that unrealistic, though... :\

There were lots of little details in your story that stood out and made me really appreciate it. :) I particularly liked "sandy coloured hair engaged in a tactical retreat from his forehead" - very clever, lol. Garrus talking about the handshake was another thing I really liked. Plus, three cheers for all the subtle game references even though Beth is an OC. Really well done. :)
Dr.Olga chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
lol this was good. and i hope you have a follow-up! especially if you could throw Cadence in there, cause i'd love to see how she'd interact with the rest of the old crew.
Andy Wong Fey Hong chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Hi, just finished reading through your whole story. Rather interesting but truth be told, I was never a fan of Bethany even when I read your other story Catapult. I think you overdid the tough girl image, and if I was her brother, I would love her but be really weirded out by her lifestyle. Sorry, I know Bethany has received her share of abuse in the military, but her attitude really doesn't help.

So I couldn't really empathise with the story, and the ending was kinda slow and not exciting. By the way, you forgot to put the story as Complete.

Andy Wong
Larask chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Very cool chapter too and I am really looking forward to the next.
Larask chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
That is another well done chapter. I am really loving this story! I love the tension that it creates, and then you are using Beth, who has an awesome personality. Keep it up!
Larask chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
I really like how the investigation is starting. And I love the fact that you are including Garrus in the story. It's pretty awesome :)
Prioris chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
...So Augustus is the Paragon and Beth is the Renegade, hmm? Should be amusing to see how they work together - or not.

On the investigative front, someone ought to start checking with the various medical licensing agencies for recently disciplined transplant surgeons. Any idiot can hack out a kidney, but recovering one in transplantable condition takes rather a bit more skill.

"May need to sell other kidney to pay for bribes" made me laugh, hard. Beth has a great sense of humor, considering her situation.

Nice premise you've got going here, and I'll be interested to see how this continues to develop.