Reviews for Returning Home
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Ah. I bet Tobias knows insults in languages wizards never dreamed of...I hope he survives this round, actually.

And now Snape is in the distraction department, too. Wait till 'Your Mama was a Squib!" comes up.

Here's hoping Harry has the Elder Wand, this could be fun.

If they live through it, of course.
SachaSacha chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
Thank you for this story. It was a very good read and it's great to see it finished. Well done.
Sithtar chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
It has been a long road. I know I've been reading it from the beginning, may not have reviewed every chapter but I've always enjoyed your story. Part of the reason I liked it so much was that you redeemed Tobias. He wasn't an angry, drunken man anymore. He was someone who had learned that he had done terribly wrong in the past and wanted to make amends.

There are not alot of stories with Tobias in them at all, usually as a secondary character and almost never in a positive light. This helped to make your story different and I felt it was well done and I enjoyed it very much. I hope to see more of your writing in the future.
Moi chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
I already read this story apart from the final chapter ages ago. The ending however, it really had me dabbing my eyes. So touching. *sniffle*
Sev's Little girl chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
Such a sad and sweet ending
hwyla chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
I had previously read the first chapter and then had missed all the updates, so. I'm very happy to have noticed THIS update. Very exciting fight at SpinnersEnd! I'm glad Tobias had the near-death experience so he could reconnect with Eileen, but I am more happy that he returned and might have a new chance with his son. It would be good for both of them if they can find a way to get along.

I unfortunately see a difficult time ahead for them, both in adjusting to each other and in what the wizarding world might throw at Sev (that sounds weird - I usually only refer to him that way when he's a child, but 'Snape' covers his dad as well)
RB chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I am jumping for joy seeing your update, I thought this fic had been abandoned! I hope the epilogue comes up faster...I would have rather liked a sequel with a change in Snape dynamic, but considering the fact that you aren't sure where this story would go, I'll satisfy myself with an epilogue instead.
Sev's Little girl chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this story. I love it! if only this really happened
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Luv this story! Hope u update soon.
Ellethwen Celtica chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
At first, I had no idea what story this was...

And then I began reading the chapter...

And cheering...

And I finished the chapter...

And said, "Brilliant! Brilliant, this is brilliant!"
RB chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
I had given up on an update. Glad you're back. Hope you update the next chapter sooner.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
"You know, had you stayed true to our Master, you would have had it all," said Rodolphus.

-Sad to say, but Voldemort thought Snape *was* true to him, but killed him anyway over the Elder Wand. But Rodolphus is not thinking of that part.

Obviously, rescuing anyone named Snape is not high on Kingsley's priority list; securing an escaped DE is, and why he's letting Harry put himself in danger again I have no idea.

Good Evil Cliffie, though.
SC3NT3DxCOLORS chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Aww come ON! Do they make it out? I'm dying! XD

Great work. *clap* I like it. But, I must say, I wish there was a bit more. But, eh, nothin' I can do, right?

This is very good, my friend. You need a cookie for this. *hands you a cookie*
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
Love the story so far. I want Tobias to shoot one of those Death Eaters with a gun. :P
sophia-liss-pc chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
updated! please! ) I like how the story goes, as will convince you that severus is actually a good side!