Reviews for Returning Home
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 8/29
It would have been nice to know who Mum *was*...sigh. But a good ending, save for Andy's apparent cloning origin.

(though...with Andy being his name, perhaps his mother's name is Andromeda. Hey, throw me a frickin' bone here...).
Love it
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 1/8
Oh, excellent resolution! Harry thought fast with that frozen puddle bit-glad it worked out so well.

(as for Purgatory, it's full of hope, because it means you've been accepted for Heaven, but have to do some remedial work). It was nice to see Tobias talk with Eileen, and finally learn to calm his temper when she shows some spirit.

And I am especially happy that Severus made it. (and a tear or two for Augustus Pye, who I am sure earned his way into Healers' Heaven, where nobody is ever sick again).
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
God, I love the smell of Evil Cliffie in the morning...seriously, this is a good one. And Severus is um, dead right about Harry needing to use more non-verbal jinxes.

Personally, I would be throwing pop bottles and crescent wrenches at Lestrange, if only to distract him so Harry could get a good spell or two.

But I can see the battle going exactly how you wrote it.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Ah. I bet Tobias knows insults in languages wizards never dreamed of...I hope he survives this round, actually.

And now Snape is in the distraction department, too. Wait till 'Your Mama was a Squib!" comes up.

Here's hoping Harry has the Elder Wand, this could be fun.

If they live through it, of course.
SachaSacha chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
Thank you for this story. It was a very good read and it's great to see it finished. Well done.
Sithtar chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
It has been a long road. I know I've been reading it from the beginning, may not have reviewed every chapter but I've always enjoyed your story. Part of the reason I liked it so much was that you redeemed Tobias. He wasn't an angry, drunken man anymore. He was someone who had learned that he had done terribly wrong in the past and wanted to make amends.

There are not alot of stories with Tobias in them at all, usually as a secondary character and almost never in a positive light. This helped to make your story different and I felt it was well done and I enjoyed it very much. I hope to see more of your writing in the future.
Moi chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
I already read this story apart from the final chapter ages ago. The ending however, it really had me dabbing my eyes. So touching. *sniffle*
Sev's Little girl chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
Such a sad and sweet ending
hwyla chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
I had previously read the first chapter and then had missed all the updates, so. I'm very happy to have noticed THIS update. Very exciting fight at SpinnersEnd! I'm glad Tobias had the near-death experience so he could reconnect with Eileen, but I am more happy that he returned and might have a new chance with his son. It would be good for both of them if they can find a way to get along.

I unfortunately see a difficult time ahead for them, both in adjusting to each other and in what the wizarding world might throw at Sev (that sounds weird - I usually only refer to him that way when he's a child, but 'Snape' covers his dad as well)
RB chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I am jumping for joy seeing your update, I thought this fic had been abandoned! I hope the epilogue comes up faster...I would have rather liked a sequel with a change in Snape dynamic, but considering the fact that you aren't sure where this story would go, I'll satisfy myself with an epilogue instead.
Sev's Little girl chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this story. I love it! if only this really happened
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Luv this story! Hope u update soon.
Ellethwen Celtica chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
At first, I had no idea what story this was...

And then I began reading the chapter...

And cheering...

And I finished the chapter...

And said, "Brilliant! Brilliant, this is brilliant!"
RB chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
I had given up on an update. Glad you're back. Hope you update the next chapter sooner.