Reviews for Lights in a Storm
RisingPheonixEllayas chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This makes me think of the Waters of Mars and how he doesn't have that one thing to hold onto to tell him that he will make it through even thought History says that everyone else wont.
BruisedSmile chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Beautiful. Loved it :)
Becky chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
yay! cookies, bit of a sad story but i loved it, very well writen, love the descriptions and the way you wrote the dotor, loved his character in this. Keep it up! x
Silver Princess 23 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This is beautiful. Simply beautiful. An outstanding piece of work, well done.
KittyKatZorse chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Brilliant! Just fantastic!
Zatsky chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Interesting. I really like the movement in it. They are running fast but passing people still going normal pace. And then the unite trying to live for the others that didn't. Nice. You have great style.
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Hm, a plate of warm cookies sounds really good right now, lol.

This one was cute, really nice. And, even for it's shortness (is that even a word?), it's very indepth into the characters and their feelings and their actions. You set the mood very well, just by the wording you chose to describe the situation. Even though the planet is blank, like any other, I can still feel empathy from Rose regarding the situation, and I still know that the Doctor is guilty for having to leave. It's kinda like the episode with Donna in Pompeii. In any case, really well done. I'll be seeing if you've written any other Doctor stories... -wanders off-

Saoirse
Selene Tyler Smith chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
oh. I like this! Very good.
ianto-harkness chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I am constantly amazed by the fact that all of your stories are perfect. You capture the essence of the Doctor and Rose. You take the sweetness and the complexity of their relationship and you expose it in the best of ways.
DamareDaisuki chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Both beautiful and chilling.