Reviews for Rope Burns
Asahiyama Hime-Chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
...

alright... i would have never guessed that these two could be a couple but it was somewhat really good. nice job.

it's funny to think of usopp as an uke; but i dont really think of him as anything actually...

but nice job!
Teh Drama Llama chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I never would have thought of this pairing , seeing as it comprises of one of the characters I like the least on One Piece ( Usopp of course , I could never dislike Smoker ) . However the pairing is imaginitive , and also really well written . The characters stayed in character throughout . All in all , I like a lot D
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
NO! WHY! MY POOR USOPP-KUN GOT ASS FUCKED! TToTT
xwoooshx chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
ah its so cute when you think about it i absolutley adore this pairing now very well written! Is there gonna be anymore?
NinetailsGirl09 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
...You have now made me addicted to this pairing and I request (coughdemandcough) a sequal.
Creeper-X chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I seriously love you for writing this :D. I'm a big fan of crack pairings and I'm always happy to see fics about such neglected characters like Usopp and Smoker. I had actually thought of this couple before myself but this is the first fanwork I have ever found about it. So points to you.

Your writing style is very pleasant to read. It flows so nicely and is descreptive enough without being overly so. I personally like it that you didn't make the sexual scenes any more detailed. I have never liked overly graphic descriptions so this was more to my liking. It was hot, yet done with good taste. I like it that the author leaves something for our own imagination.

Great work on portraying both of the characters too and the whole set up works as well. I really think that if Smoker ever managed to capture Usopp, he would let the guy go.

Anyways, I truly enjoyed this fic. I have always loved to read about rare pairings and after seeing how well this one works, I'm kind of hoping that it would get more attention.