Reviews for The Nightmare Before Twilight
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Wow awesome trilogy if you add more to it I will defyingly read it :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Aweeeeee great job so sad but do good
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Ooooh awesome start
spndeansammylov chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
*whistle* - wow
Eminnis chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
You should really do a follow up to this! If you get bored of course. Good job!

Eminnis
nikinakpaddywak chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
these were possibly the best supernatural series i've ever read... thank you so much! :)
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
hm... I never reviewed the first chapter! consider this my secondary review then- reading it through again, I totally love it still. :D Again, your boredom my happiness. Even at the boys' cost, sadly. XP Oh well, they know we love them, right? :D

I still can't believe this story only got 8 reviews (9 now :P)! This trilogy was one of my absolute FAVORITES, one of the few that really stood out as something special. :D so, for the record, I wish I could give you a million reviews. Sadly, I can only give there.

oh well. :)

luvs! always.

~lynx
lynxzpanther chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
lol, hadnt seen the third chapter! YAY! i like your products of boredom! :D

definitely broken. :D I love Cas so much, tho, so I guess I get why. Poor Dean, tho, 'cause it's like double deja vu, first w/ Sammy being hurt and second w/ Hell...

AMAZING!
lynxzpanther chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Ooh, more please! So amazing!well, sad... but amazing!
booksmartblonde333 chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Great job as always. Love the Cas and Dean stuff. Poor Cas.
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
That was great. Dark and creepy torture is what you do best. Even to angels. Can't wait for you to get bored again!
booksmartblonde333 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Damn... You are brilliantly demented.
writeeofpassage chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
I just adore how the one person Castiel wants to save him is Dean. I flipped. That was perfectly done. Still adoring your stories. :) ...like the creeper I am.
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Ohmyylordiee. this is awesome. i'm happy that i'm benefiting from your boredom. ]
booksmartblonde333 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Alistair is a real jackass