Reviews for Marked
StingingWithTheQueenBey chapter 1 . 1/4
You are an amazing writer I have been reading numerous fiction written by you since the day I started reading Harry Potter fiction and to be honest I have love all of them You are an amazing writer and I have read many of your works, without realising there were all written by a same have written them so beautifully and imagine my surprise when I decided to check out the author who had written 'Theo says' and coming to know that many of my favourite fanfics are by the same author. To say I was surprised would be an understatement of the year. I'll be honest, you have loads of talent, make good use of it. God Bless, StingingWithTheQueenBey.
StingingWithTheQueenBey chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
This short and sweet one shot is so beautifully written, words can't express.
LCB chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Love
Platinum.Anime07 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Ohhhhhhh snap. Okay, this was written beautifully and solemnly. It was GREAT!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Aww
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
That was the most hauntingly beautiful thing I have ever read. Great Job!
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
That was beautiful!
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Why aren't there a thousand and one reviews yet? This is absolutely amazing and detailed, methinks you should have some form of advertisement regarding your stories, they are tres magnifique!
SwomeeSwan chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Loved it ! *claps*
TheNatureOfRyyan chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was really well written, and I loved the story you told. I believe that Hermione of all people would be the one who could pull Bill out of the darkness.
Lossie chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This story is just captivating and I's enchanted by it form the very begining. It's probably the best Bill/Hermione story I've ever read. :)
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awe!:) Good for you, Hermione!:) Nice work:)

Love,

Lynn
wallflower009 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I really love it!
A random reader chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
That's adorable. Thanks for posting it.
Indyanna chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
"The beautiful side of evil."

Perhaps one of the best quotes to do with Bill's scars. I like this a lot, it is nice and short with out leaving that unfinished feeling.