Reviews for iNeed Therapy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Nice story, very funny and in character
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Aww! LOL!
ConceptOfTheMask chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
my first fanfiction story and i loved it!
thechat chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Love it- witty little one shots, that's what I live for
Done and Absent 435 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
CHINA! hahahaha! I can't stop laughing! :D
Miasaki666 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
lol, China. too bad Seddie can't actually take a vacation there... it'd do them some good, and Sam would just delight in eating all the stir fry she can afford!
deviocity chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
well, i think Mrs. Reed made progress. lol! great story.
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
*gigglies* Love it! Very cute and classically funny! Fabulous work on this piece!
Camy99 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009

Beautiful. Just beautiful. I'm not even gonna point out all the parts I loved or else I might as well rewrite your whole story in this review.. which I'm way to lazy to do :P But I did love it [
name goes here chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Simmzy-poo chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This was cute and i loved it
tennisgal456 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
therapy huh? i dont think any amount of therapy or electric shock treatment can help those two

is this before or after their wedding

oh so im guessing they arent married

poor freddie what did he do to infuriate her this time?

lol where in teh world did they get a foghorn in the school? this is an important question (ok not really)

they left the two alone to walk themselves to the counselors office? no body guard fgor freddie (huh im surprised his mom hasnt ever hired him one of those)

that is a long list, i dont think tehy can be fixed, because if they were sam wouldnt be sam anymore

and the truth is out! boy mrs reed is good i gotta give her props. she needs a raise from the school after this

making out? well why didnt someone shove a door into them sooner? poor mrs reed now needs some therapy herself

heh poor mr howard. it is a miracle he still breathes with his blood pressure so high all the time

keep it up
Hypo'Lana chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Lol - this fic made me crack up!

A Therapy session with Sam and Freddie would have to turn into something like this haha!

And Mr Howard was HILARIOUS - i guess he'll be shipping the two to different sides of the world lol.
Rae Girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Harry Potter Fan 1994!

You are officially my most favorite Seddie writer of all time! You rule! I love how you made the story plot different, yet still with the same idea. I should give you more ideas in the future! And what do I say about the story itself, as a judge? Best one youve ever written, infinity. Theyre all in character, the idea is realistic, the dialougue is perfect, and the making out was epic! Haha

Plus, I checked your page, and it rocks-just like you. Wikipedia is my BFF, too! And the "Robin held hands and everything was OK, etc," was so funny. Hey, were you born in 1994? Cuz that makes us the same age. Heres a new Seddie idea: (u dont have to. Its just that ur my fave writer)The iCarly gang Spencer, Carly, Sam, and Freddie, (normal age, not adults) are at some type of one-week resort next to a river. Carly finds romance with a hottie, Spencer bumps into Chuck, whose dad works at the resort, and Sam and Freddie, angrily and accidentally, become "boating buddies." And they tip the canoe! And b/c Carly bunks w/ hottie and Spencer is being tortured by Chuck, Sam and Freddie are forced to share a room. You like?