Reviews for The God Dilemma
elf chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
期待你的更新!
eldarhunter chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
very good (not sure if you got the power levels for saints right but you know better then me) why did you stop?
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
Wow, it's been so long since this updated... this is great!
angel897 chapter 12 . 3/2/2012
awesome story! loved it way cool. would love to read another chapter, love to read the bots reacation to just who she is and that she is the true mother to the human race. so all in all love it and longing to read another chapter so please keep writing kay _
Yanslana chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
Hey! I'm glad to see you update this fic again! It's been a while that I feel I've forgotten it, but there it is, right on the top of my favorite's list, showing me that yes it's not dead!

My favorite part of this chapter is Saori's recital of her vow, reading that definitely gave me a 'wow' feeling, and I applaud her for wanting to give Starscream a second chance. I'm glad you're giving her a neutral perspective towards both the Autobots and the Decepticons. Because us as the readers/movie watchers, we are given a 'side' already that says: Autobots good, Decepticons bad. But as Saori, she deserves the chance to make her own mind, instead of just flat out accepting it from either side. I'm glad you're writing it so that she gets this choice to see for herself first.

Although, the part that doesn't make sense to me is how calm Optimus Prime is being at seeing Jazz, alive and all that. I would have thought that he'd be more shocked/surprised/happy instead of being so calm, or at least have some reaction or acknowledgement to the fact. Then immediately I thought about reasons why, and the first I could think of is that maybe Jazz send out an alert over Autobot comm and told everyone already, and that was done outside of the story-telling?
Yolea Irk's chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
A badass chapter, and my favorite chapter as well. Please update this ASAP! :D
Yolea Irk's chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
Glad to see you update. Not mention 3 chapters in once. This is awesome, please update as soon as possible. ;D
Yanslana chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Woah! Update? Finally! 3 chapters at once too!

Milo surprises me, well, the Milo/Maggie shipping surprises me. Not sure how to feel about it, since at the moment it's rather 'convenient' that they're hooked up.

And omgwtfbbq Starscream died... _

That just came out of nowhere, woah...

Anyhow, I'm glad you've updated. :)
Wanderer D chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
This seems very fun and interesting! :D Keep up the good work I hope to read more soon!
irksraz chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
JAZZ ALIVE! HORRAYY! I can't wait to see the next chap. Getting interesting. :D
irksraz chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
Interesting chapter! :D I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Yanslana chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
Well... the plot thickens... or not really, since I totally guessed what'll happen with empty!Jazz to become alive!Jazz. The dream was interesting? Like I said, I don't remember much about what happened in Saint Seiya, so I'm not sure about the whole 'created the first human' thing that Athena/Saori did, but well, I guess if that is the official back story, the Allspark picked a good lady to hand the mantle to... but it's still poaching! :O

Then again, humanity at that point really don't worship her anymore, so it would be more of a... transfer of department? Or is it quitting one job because you found another one with better pay? XD

Anyhow, since we're in the '07-verse, please tell me you're not going to bring the '09 Fallen stuff in? Or if you will, please say it'll be really far down in the line?

And I'm curious as to what you've got planned... will there be Autobot vs. Decepticon conflict? Or is this going to be it? Saori takes the job, curtain falls?

Because if conflict does come in, I wonder how it's going to work? Like, on one hand, you have a small organic, on the other hand, she's the embodiment of your culture and basically the "mother" of your race, how's the Decepticon going to fight her?
Yanslana chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
Ok! I promised myself that I'd totally get off my procrastinating lazy arse and review this awesome awesome awesome crossover once it gets updated! And it did! So now I must uphold my part!

Freaking awesome crossover! Have I said it before? Because it totally bears repeating! For a crossover junkie like myself, it's like... woah... how... wha... O! M! G! It's actually working! And it's working so... well!

Although I have to admit, my memories of Saint Seiya is really faint now, watched that show back when I was... 7 or 8, I think, and in a different language... I vaguely recall large amounts of blood and the 5... Bronze Saints? I remember they had to fight the Gold Saints in order to save Saori, who had an arrow stuck in her heart or something, and then later on there was a Hades arc, and that's about all I can remember... but that's ok! Because I'm still enjoying this story!

One thing that came up as odd though... why was Saori described as a blonde? I'd thought you'd go for something like hair so dark it looks purple to fit with the anime hair color, but blonde? o_o

Anyhow, Jazz's resurrection was... well, from the start it feels a bit too... convenient, I mean, I love Jazz and all, but for any TF2007 fanfic, if there's a resurrection, Jazz is gonna be it, it'd be... I don't know, more interesting if it was someone like Megatron or Brawl or Blackout who got resurrected by mistake or whatever...

Although seeing this chapter, I see the whole thing isn't over yet, now it brings the question of whether he is really 'resurrected' or still need some, eh, software upgrade to his system.

I do like how you introduced Sam and Saori together, them going to school together is believable, and ending up doing a project together. Sam's reaction to the AllSpark wanting Saori made nice bits of humor, especially the whole 'hormones' rant, and Sam's opinion that Saori is a virgin-goddess... so true! Sadly I vaguely recall being a Seiya/Saori fan... back when I was 7...

So yeah, nice fic, it's on my favorite list and everything, and I'll be keeping an eye out on it.
irksraz chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
Wow! So cool! I can't wait the next story. this is getting fun. :D
Misao-CG chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
::blushes:: Well... Yeah, I know that the SS english community is tiny, but there're a few people here and there... and well... ::blushes and shuffles feet:: You've managed to mix two of my obsessions nicely into one FUN fic.

n_n The Allspark really has a strange sense of humor. New bots! ** ::gather sparklings in her arms and hugs them all!:: SO CUTE! I wonder about what's going to happen next.

ó.o Jazz is still dead? ú_u ::wraps a HUGE blankie over Jazz:: He's going to wake up with a PIT of a headache, I just know! ú_u Can't wait to read that. ñ.ñ Just keep him away from bright lights and the processor ache should be minimal.

** I ADORE THE GOLDIES! ::hugs a Saga plushie:: Aioros and Mu are lovable and I adore them even more for this!

Here, have a cookie and a muffin for inspiration. I love the way you're writing this, and PLEASE! have mercy on my poor spark, I mean heart, and don't leave me hanging too long. I'll be here, waiting for the update! ::waits eagerly::

Really, I'm not joking. n_n