Reviews for A Second Chance
Lenorathetrekkie chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
Hey, just found this story, and I liked it a lot. Don't doubt yourself so much. I particularly liked chapter 6. Not sure how much I believe the 'aftermath' but it is an AU, so I definitely forgive you and enjoyed it. (Sirius would probably brainwash Harry so much, he wouldn't end up a Slytherin, despite Snape's best intentions, lol.)

Good job!
A. N. Mouse chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
I liked the concept of this story, but I think that you could've made Snape a bit more, well, happy to see people who had died in the books, or maybe shown some kind of emotion. Like when he saw Sirius, I didn't get any sense of how Snape felt to see Sirius again after Sirius had died. Or James and Lily. All you gave was descriptions of how they looked, when you could've put some emotion into those sentences. But that was the only thing I noticed that was wrong here, otherwise it was brilliant.
RebeccaRoy chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
Well I do hope these three will get along to care for Harry.
RebeccaRoy chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
I like this, good to see Sirius and Severus had not killed each other yet.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Awesome start!
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
“But we only have one chance, I'd rather not, excuse my French, fuck it up!” LOL. That line was great. I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
lol. I admit James took it rather well. Not sure what's going to go down with Siri,though.
carrebear14 chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
I am looking forward to more!
toffeepop chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Awesome start! I love these do-over fics. Yes; you have captured Snape's thoughts quite well. Has he already joined the death-eaters? Make life a bit tougher if he has.
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Nice update. I like Remus's dumbstruck nature about him in this chapter. I wonder how Lily and James are gonna react to Severus accompanying Remus to their place. Please update again as soon as time allows
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
The only thing I'm DYING to see is a new chapter of Rumours. But, seriously. This is really good. I can't wait to see how it all plays out. :)
Noir Lime Canuto chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Oh my, but if they save the Potters, how will Voldemort die? Will he go after Neville?

xD Anyway, great chapter. Here's looking forward to the next one.
Lupin Lover chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
*Starts to freak put *Ah! No ending! No ending! Please write more...and fast! O
minijo1990 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Hi there, I like that Severus went to Remus for help as I was sure that it would be Albus, however I like the fit. I like the story so far and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Personally, I'd like to see Sirius admiring Severus' brain and cunning. Praising him even if your plot line has the same Severus hating Sirius in it. I'd like for him to contemplate the error they made by not making Snape a part of the Marauders and leaving an even greater legacy of pranks.

Thank you for asking for our ideas.
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Excelent start. Looking forward to more updates on this. *Adds to story alert*