Reviews for Exposed
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
i love it
midnightcas chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
It was really good! It was obviously very graphic and detailed. I'm not a big yaoi fan, but it captured my attention and clever putting Hiroki on the top, lol but dispite how good he is, let's keep him uke, I dont know what would happen if he was the seme! Haha!
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
/ Too cute! -/-
CharismaShower chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
One this I had to point out: This fanfic involved a condom! Safe-Sex! w00t! I've never seen anyone take the time to actually include something like that. I love this fic _ great job!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
aw that was so adorable!
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aah, seme!Hiroki. Not too often seen around here so this is a nice reversal. The fact that he's caring (RE: third paragraph) makes this all the sweeter.

kaoru; hime no ichigo
Objectionable chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Man, any fic that shows how Nowaki is actually responsive to sex and pulls it off believably is ridiculously hot. Is it just me or does the manga always seem to have his face covered during the sex scenes? Even in the drama CDs, the focus seems to be more on Hiroki's reactions. A nice change in perspective is always nice. Ah well, that's my mini-rant of the day.

About the writing itself, I can't think of anything you could have done better. The characterization seemed really spot-on and the word choice didn't once irk me. PLUS, there was more than just sex going on- I like how Hiroki has that conflict going on with what he's done in the past in the back of his mind. Your Egoist fics are like, GUH. Thank you for writing this. 3

I hope this was a coherent/fulfilling enough review for you.
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Cute ;3
rosez-have-thornz chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
KAWAII! This is my favorite pairing! Thank you for the story, it was very well written. I liked that unlike most, your sex scene was written to seem realistic! GREAT job.
ForeverFallen304 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Cute and sweet. Great job
Ayotechnology chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
:) oh SEME hiroki
Queenb9999 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Another great egoist from you! I really liked this one and again another favorite of mine I hope someday this could happen! That would be so wonderful. Thank you for writing and uploading !
INACTIVE-Cherry-Wolf chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
aww! I know I've read it before but ngh! I love it all over again.
yunakitty chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Wow, you're all about the switch lately! Well, at least the Ego boys had a much better experience than the Tero boys. It was hot kya!
trillian33 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I had read few seme!Hiroki fanfics, but this one was best so far. Thank you!