Reviews for Eighty One Levels of Chakra
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
loling what a great fic rate it a 10
Kit chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
I love this story, chapter length is great and it is extremely funny!
DarkFoxKit chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Aw, Gaara's finally feeling better, I wonder how this will now effect the way he fights in the future?
TigrezzTail chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Gaara discovering the extent of himself is highly entertaining. It'll be interesting to see how Naruto fairs!
Malix2 chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Hehehe, great chapter. :)
RamenKnight chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Nap time.
RamenKnight chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
hahaha
Shadowninja123 chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Nice to see this story back in action
Malix2 chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Good to see a new chapter, it's been a while. Actually, a real long time. But any story that's still being worked on is a good story. To actually see a new chapter after so long is a good thing, usually by the time a story reaches this point you might as well dig a grave and bury it. Just don't make a habit of waiting years between chapters. ;)
Leoni Liponscovi chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
AWESOME STORY! PEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE CONTINUE!
Grey vs Ale chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
wow that was intense and now it looks like Garra and Shukaku may be friends.
MaggiSakura chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
This story is awesome. I laughed my ass off XD

Please update soon. Your humor is FRIGGING COOL!
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Yay! An update!
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Technically, dragons are not animals. I would call it "sentient beings with a reptilian body and two additional limbs in the shape of avian upper limbs" or something similar. Obviously, I like using long and/or complex words to cconfuse people.
Malix2 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Interesting story, but where the heck did you get level 13? That doesn't make any kind of mathmatical sense. Wait, no, I think I get it, the first 9 levels are without the cloak, when tails start showing that's 10 for one tail, 11 for two, and 13 for 4. So it's 4 9 13. I think I get it now. Though I wonder what the heck level 19 will look like.